But he shakes his head and pouts.

"I won't hug you cause you hurt me"
"But-"
"No 'but's"
"Hehe, Butt" I say, laughing at myself as I go on repeating it.

Butt.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Yeonjun roll his eyes. I chuckle again and, once I realise that he's turned towards me, take his embarrassment to my advantage to cuddle him.

And even though he complained barely a minute ago, he cuddles me back.

I like me a good cuddle.

We stay in one another's arms until suddenly, Yeonjun breaks the hug and gets up, taking the clothes away with him.

"Nuuuuuuu" I say, pouting, but he doesn't listen as he walks out of the room.

Still pouting, I get out of the bed and change to my own pyjamas, since that's probably what he's going to do. Once I'm done, I walk up to my desk and sit down, grabbing a random pencil and a piece of paper, and start sketching out something new.

But I keep finding it too terrible, and end up throwing away the paper, leaning back on the backrest of my chair with an exasperated sigh.

At that moment, Yeonjun comes back, startling me as he opens the door. Yet I still smile and walk up to him, inspecting how my clothes fit him.

"Sorry I left so abruptly, I had to go to the bathroom. I took the time to change too" he says as if looking for an excuse for the horrible thing he's done to me.
"It's gonna be hard to forgive you Yeonjun" I lament dramatically before continuing "My clothes fit you well"
"They smell like you. I like it"
"Uuuuh….. You do realise I don't…. Wear perfume or anything, right?" I say, embarrassed.
"Eh, you still smell good" he says, sniffing the sweater hard.

Is he trying to get high?? With my scent?!

Junie looks up to me, seemingly inspecting my attire. I watch as he checks out my ragged, un-ironed T-Shirt and shorts so short they could be considered boxers or booty shorts.

That was a lot of 'short's.

His eyes stop on the almost-booty shorts and he bites his bottom lip softly. Panicking, I head towards my closet, quickly taking out a new pair of pyjama pants.

"No, no. Don't change. It's okay, it's my fault" he says, taking the pants out of my hands and folding it back into its drawer.

I just nod, wondering if I'm not making him uncomfortable.

I watch as Yeonjun walks to my desk, inspecting what I could've done there, probably because he saw that I was sitting there when he entered. I stay silent and take out the crumpled piece of paper from the bin, giving it to him.

"Everyone makes mistakes" I say, shrugging.
He gasps: "Mistakes??? I can't even draw a proper stickman, and you call this a mistake?"

I step back a little as he shoves the sketch in my face.

"Artists. Always thinking they suck, that they don't draw well, that it's not good enough. And I can't even draw a stickmaaaaan" he whines, mini-hitting me.
I chuckle: "But you can sing well. I don't sing that well. And even if I did, I wouldn't be able to sing in front of everyone like you did today"
He pouts: "But you do sing well…"

I smile and hug my Junie.

Hehe, my Junie.

It's been 6 months yet I still surprise myself everytime I call him mine, or my baby, or when he calls me babe or baby bear - his newfound favourite nickname.

"Beomgyu! Yeonjun! Dinner is ready, come downstairs" I hear 'Ma shout.

I sigh sadly and tilt my head towards the door. I don't want to leave this cosy place where Yeonjun and I are alone. Yeonjun nods and walks towards the corridor, but turns around in the doorway.

"Please tell me you'll wear pants over that" he says, almost begging.

I chuckle, and decide to go downstairs without any longer pants, just to annoy him.

They're supposed to be shorts after all.

"These are pants" I say, shrugging as I walk around him to the stairs.

We both go down to eat. Of course, 'Ma isn't shocked by my attire. She's used to it: I always go to eat in shorts or boxers.

'Ma asks if we want to eat us two alone, but Junie says no, and I do too.

I love Junie, but I need to care for my family too.

At least what's left of it.

Yeonjun and 'Ma have an in-depth get-to-know conversation. It's been 6 months, but they haven't had the chance to truly learn more about one another.

I stay seated, silent, sometimes making comments when 'Ma talks about me or Junie about us.

We spend the rest of the evening chatting, and Junie and I keep talking a little at night, before I let my weakened body intense and fall in a deep, calm slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song is Haunt You by X Lovers.

I love that song

But yeah, hope you like this update and sorry for not updating in so long..

hehe

Have a gud day / night

By the way, do you like my new banner?? It's hAnDmAdE

Half handmade

Cuz I didn't do the pics

I don't do that

I just write 1000 words per week or so

Hehehe