0036

“So tell me, how did you guys ended up dating each other?” jake asked taking a sip on his drink as the others nodded looking at is, jungwon held my hand under the table before speaking “You know hyung i confessed to her right? and she felt the same way” If only you guys knew what he had done. i sighed looking down at the floor when niki who's sitting beside me slightly tapped my shoulders, i look up to him “hm?”

“You okay?” he worriedly ask and i chuckle, giving him a nod and a warm smile. “Well, isn't that too fast?” sunghoon added furrowing his eyebrows, jungwon shrugged and just simply smiled. When will the real jungwon comeback, i'm pretty sure this is not the old jungwon. i felt a knot on my throat and tears started to build up on my eyes Here comes the sensitive girl “E-excuse me for a moment”

I ran outside and silently cried there, my legs started to get weak and i kneeled down covering my face with the palm of my hands as i sobbed even harder. Luckily there aren't many people in here “Jewel?” when i heard that voice i quickly wiped my tears away using my hoodie, i stood up and faced jungwon with a smile “U-uh yes?” he comes forward holding my hands looking deeply at my eyes “Are you crying because of me? huh?”

“j-jungwon i-it hurts” i hissed in pain as he tightened his grip on my hands, i diverted my gaze through his eyes and he seemed angry “Listen here, IF you'll tell it to any of them..i'm going to destroy you both. Got that?!” I nodded crying so hard in front of him, all i ever wanted is our friendship. But this is not him, the jungwon that i used to play with before is kind, softhearted person and sweet. But this jungwon is a monster.

Please bring back the old jungwon, he's getting worse...