0022

“So you're telling me someone texted you named johnny?” Jay unbelievably asked as i nod and just sipped my strawberyy shake. He leaned back on his chair as he gave heeseung a gaze, he must be telling something with his eyes. Seriously what the hell is happening?

“you guys must know him, huh?” I said in disbelief, i'm still surprised about the fact that they were hiding something from me “W-well, you know jewel..we got something to tell you” Heeseung calmly said as i just scoffed and crossed my arms “Spill the tea” I said tilting my head on the side “jungwon..jungwon went to california”

I knew it

“And what's the reason?” I looked at them this time as if they were doomed for hiding it from me, sunghoon gulped and shrugged his shoulders followed by the others...except sunoo, he's busy taking pictures of himself “We don't know”

“There must be, he can't leave just like that” I said almost in a shout voice, Of course when you leave..you have a reason right? My phone buzzed again and a message coming from johnny showed up on my phone. I unlocked it and read.

Johnny:
I'm sorry for randomly texting you, but can you please reply? i just want a friend ^^

If it's not jungwon..then who?