0031

Jewel blushed when she heard what jungwon said, he turned to her and stare at her. She looked away not wanting to have a eyecontact with him but his strong gaze lingers on her “I uh..excuse me for a moment” she stood up walking away from them as jungwon followed her immediately.

“Jewel!”

“Jewel!” Jungwon called her for the second time but she didn't even turn around, she walked even faster this time “JEWEL SHIM!” And he shouted, jewel froze at her stop surprised by the sudden shout of jungwon. She turned slowly at him “W-what?” She stuttered, he ran towards her and stood infront of her, he smiled “I like you”

Jewel didn't know what to do, all she had on her head is to run away from him but she won't do that knowing it's her bestfriend “hahaha are you c-crazy?” she pushed jungwon away as he frowned, he thought she also liked him but after hearing her words made him lose hope “I thought you feel the same way”

“J-jungwon..yes i like you but as a friend, nothing else” She escaped from him as tears fell down on jungwon's cheeks, he's dissapointed on somehow. He then wiped his tears away and thought he still have many days before the month of february will come “I'll do everything to make you fall for me before february comes” He smirked before walking back at where the other boys were.

“Goodbye jungwon, Hi johnny”