0005

Your teacher in science didn't come because of important meeting at the office, you sighed happily after hearing the news since you hate that subject. Only the subject tho, Mr. Chu is your favorite teacher among any other teachers in this school but still you hate science even though you like the teacher.

You took your phone and earphones and shoved it on your ears, you picked the song "Better days" By SuperM since it encourages you a lot. You leaned back happily humming with the song when your seatmate stood up and someone replaced his seat, You didn't mind about that person suddenly sitting beside you out of nowhere.

As you got noticed, that person keeps staring at you without a reason and you're starting to get uncomfortable with his strange gaze at you. You just closed your eyes and focused on the song, but his strong gaze still bothers you that you can't even concentrate.

And finally, that person tapped your shoulders slightly as if he has a favor. You turned to look at him and it was jungwon, looking at you half smiling. You sighed in relief. “Hey jun” you don't know why you called him using that nickname but it suits him.

“Jun? you used to call me wonnie before right?”