0035

"Morning babe" Jungwon peeked my lips as i gave him a force smile, i had really nothing to do about it. I don't want him to post my pictures it's too much, I'm still curios how tf did he get that image of mine sleeping in my room, it's kinda creepy. "Hey, what's wrong?" He lifted my face to make me look at him, I can see his eyes full of worry not gonna lie. "Oh nothing, i'm still sleepy" I lied, he chuckled and nodded intertwining our hands while i stood there watching at it and sighed, This is so wrong.

"Yah yah yah! what's with the holding hands huh?!" jake came with the others, sunoo widened his eyes and gasped tucking niki's shirt to make him look at what he saw "Sunoo tf–" Niki did the same as what sunoo did, no one's really expecting this shit. "Jake hyung, jewel's my girlfriend now.." Jake stopped for a moment and looked at us with a mix of confuse on his face, please let me break up with him i prayed through my thoughts.

I know jake and i rarely talk at each other because of his club, but still i know he's protective to me. "But why does it look like jewel has been force?" Jake furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him back and fourth, please just please "She's just tired hyung, anyway we gotta go school is starting" He dragged me with him and waved goodbye at his hyungs, I looked over to jake and he mouthed me Are you okay And i just replied him with a nod, i don't want jake to worry about me.

"If you'll say something about how i just forced you i ain't gonna post just 1 picture"