0029

I looked down at my watch before entering inside our classroom, i noticed there aren't that many students are in here. I just shrugged it off and went to my seat i could see jungwon and sunoo's facial expression which seems not good wait— sunoo? how? what the hell? Before i could speak up he already shouted “JEWEL! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?”

I can see he's worried, but the thing is what is he doing in here? “Huh? I'm fine now, and also what are you doing in here?” i said sitting on my chair “NO! YOU'RE STILL SICK! GO BACK HOME!” He didn't answer my question so i just gave him a I'm-so-done-with-you Look “Jewel are you sure you're okay now?” jungwon said softly to me as he checked my temperature.

I nodded and brushed his hands away gently, gosh are they really this worried about me? it's not that i'm complaining tho i'm just touched about the care that they showed to me i'm so lucky “jewel?” A familiar voice called me through the door, it was heeseung with the others poking their head on the door “Oh, goodmorning” I greeted them with a big smile painted on my face, the slowly walked towards us and moved the chairs beside us so they can sit.

Sunghoon wrinkled his eyebrows putting his hands on my forehead, he must be checking my temperature “OH MY LIL SIS! I'M SO SORRY IF WE BARELY HANG OUT IT'S JUST I'M VERY BUSY THESE DAYS!” jake hugged me tightly and wiped his fake tears, i just giggled at him he's so cute! “Anyway how did you guys know she's here?” Sunoo asked itching his cheeks and hissed when he accidentally scratched it. “We heard your loud shout so yeah...” Niki said as sunoo nodded forming an 'O' on his mouth.

I carried my books as i walked through the cafeteria when i bumped into someone “Oh shoot! i'm sorry” I helped her up before picking up my books that was jumbled on the floor “Oh no no it's okay!” She apologized and i bring my face up to look at her, wow she's really pretty “I'm monica by the way..and you must be jewel huh?” wth how did she knew about my name? i just nodded awkwardly at her “Ah yes, h-how did you know?”

“I'm jungwon's big sister, he told me a lot about you”