The sneaky love.....

Please make sure to follow me before you leave. Every single follower counts for me guys, and you all are extremely important to me. So please do not leave without following me, trust me it will mean the world to me. Pretty please :)
_______________________________________
AUTHOR'S FACT:-
Author's favourite singer of all time is Arijit Singh. She will be glad to know yours.
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Sundays and the commotion in the Retro style Cafe, an inevitable love story. After a long hectic week of school, college or plain work, who would repudiate to chill leisurely in the beautiful cafe, hence the cafe was fairly occupied by the younger generation of the town excluding two-three adults. Now their was a brisking topic of debate in the town lately, from a kid to greybeards, all seemed to be talking about the stuff since past week. And that being, the King and Queen's arrival in the castle, but that's not all as the town's uncrowned 'Broadcasting King' Chandar, had seen the King and Queen marrying each other in the temple the other day. And than what, Chandar as expected from his gossiping self, broadcasted the whole scenario in the entire town. The amusing part was that when he couldn't find Harish, the cobbler, he blabbered the wedding scene to his 2 year old St Bernard thinking he would tell the story to Harish later but until then his mouth needs a bit of relief and thus he did that odd thing. Chandar's little truth was the reason for the fury of the young maidens all across the town, alongside the young bachelor men. Poor Shravan had a hectic time while supplying the whisky to the heartbroken youngsters.

Inside the castle and in the royal chamber was the newly wedded bride and groom. The groom lying on his tummy on the bed while the bride dressing herself up for something. And that something wasn't known to the King either. Hence silently he watched her dressing routine, waiting for a perfect opportunity to ask her why she was dressing up like this. He loved and admired her in every way, these fancy dresses won't do anything in elevating or decreasing his undying love for her, although that's another thing that his libido increases tremendously when she dresses up like that, but nothing apart from that. And he is well known that she too knows about this, than why was she dressing up like that, he was bombarded by that question. She looked at him in the mirror, catching him looking at her mildly perplexed, lying on his tummy like a kid. A big overgrown kid. She chuckled.
"What happened hm!!!!! " she asked as she slowly walked towards him. He sat up on the bed, hairs messed up and eyes staring at her.
"Are we going somewhere!!! " he asked. She chuckled as she pinched his cheeks adorably to which he grinned.
"Yes we are going to your in laws place!!! " she replied. For a second he didn't get what she said and nodded impulsively but a second later when he realised what she meant, he gaped at her. He sprang out of the bed and sat on his knees, near her.
"Don't tell me that you wanna take me to your family!!!! " he asked agape. She nodded with a smile. He looked at her dumbfounded.
"Baby listen, I am not going there!!!!! You can take me anywhere, I promise I'll come with you. But your family, no way, please!!! " he said as he stood up. She sighed as she knew he would do that drama for sure.
"You will come with me Mr Singhala!!! " she said more like ordinated. He shook his head quickly.
"Baby try to understand, your family hates me!!!! They keep on disparaging me, and when I reply them back you....you scold me!!!!" he whined like a toddler but she wasn't going to be melted so easily.
"You are no less Mr Singhala!!!!! You too don't leave no stone unturned to humiliate and riposte them back!!!! " she said raising her brow. He whined.
"But they start!!!! " he said folding his arms. She sighed.
"You're coming, that's all I know!!! And you are not defying me right!!! " she said narrowing her lids at him, giving him some adorable threats. Although that adorable threat could do nothing of him yet he knew he wasn't authorise to defy the little angry beauty in front of him. No matter if the world bows down to him or not, he bows down to her that what mattered to him anyways. Hence he let out an exhausted sigh of defeat, raising his hands up in surrender.
"Ok fine, you know I can't say no to you ever!!!! " he said exhausted. She beamed happily, ran to him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her.
"Thank you so much Mr Singhala!!!! You're so sweet!!!!! " she said in his arms. He laughed as he kissed her forehead.
"Anything for you my love!!!! " he said embracing her tenderly.