Obsession ll

AUTHOR'S FACT

Author loves to eat but cannot cook. Comment down below if you are the same person too!!!!
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The night came out pretty chilly in the valley. Strong winds gusted across the town making the natives shiver under the effect of the chilly winds. Nevertheless the hustle and bustle was intact in the valley. Perhaps because not many days were left for the fete and town people didn't wanted anything to go wrong hence the preparations were being checked twice. Laxman the goldsmith was appointed as the incharge of supervising the fete and Arjuna the headmaster of the local school was also one of the key supervisor to the fete. All in all the town people had succeeded in making the fete, the one to remember. Howbeit one thing was lacking, the Dark King's approval. Now there was a scuttlebutt spreading like a fire in the town, it emerged from the mouth of Mrs Leela and than dispersed in the whole town. It was that the Dark King was unhappy with the fete, why exactly nobody knows. Mrs Leela secretly heard the King's loyal man Dravid addressing the King's resent towards the fete. With the fete over the head it was nearly impossible for the organisers to think of any other idea of not going against the King. But if they can take the queen into their confidence than the tables can turn for them.

The beast and Sharanya were in the Kitchen. It was 8:00 pm in the night and obviously they both were hungry. The day had passed away pretty well for both of them. They made love, talked and even took a bath together but most importantly they both were together for this whole day which was obviously the most important thing. Currently they both were inside the Kitchen with the beast endeavouring to chop the onions while she was snuggling into his rock hard chest. He would sporadically kiss her and she would giggle at that.
"Honey can I ask you something!!! " she said fiddling with her little fingers. He looked down at her and smiled.
"Anything!!! " he replied resuming his job. She sighed before starting.
"Um......can I go to the fete.....please!!! " she asked cautiously. He stopped abruptly and looked at her shocked. She on seeing him like this turned apprehensive. She was unsure of the future consequences. Howbeit all of a sudden he sighed and left the onions and than wrapped his strong arms around her fragile figure.
"Yes you can.......but with us!!!! " he agreed and she yelped in joy. She hugged him tightly and he chuckled.
"Thank you.....thank you......thank you.....!!!!" she yelled hugging him tightly. He kissed her lips and started.
"No need love.......We can do anything for you!!!! " he said and she could only stare at him with endearment. After all he was a sweetheart. She really felt that she was stupid to ask the castle king for the fete, she could've just asked the beast. See how easily he agreed.
"You are better than Mr Singhala!!! " she mumbled in his chest, snuggling into him. He chuckled.
"I know!!! " he said and she looked into his eyes. She pouted and he was quick enough to kiss that pout. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They kissed for a few minutes before she decided to pull away, he obviously wasn't happy with it but refrain himself from saying anything.
"I am hungry!!! " she said as she climbed down the kitchen counter with him keeping a firm grip on her waist to prevent her from falling. When she was safely down, she began to prepare other things for the soup. The beast was of immense help as he'd chopped the vegetables already, now all she had to do was mix everything and wait for the food to be ready.
"We wanna have chicken!!!! " he said hugging her from back. She smiled.
"It's already in the fridge.......I'll warm it up for you!!! Ok!!! " she told him with a smile and he grinned like a baby. After that he began to leave butterfly kisses all over her face making her giggle adorably.

After the dinner, the King and Queen decided to spend some quality time together in their own chamber. Hence they were observed laying comfortably on the bed with the Queen in the arms of the King.
"Today was such a nice day!!! Wasn't it!!!! " he said as he kissed her forehead. She smiled and nodded.
"Honey I was wondering.......Don't you ever miss your family!!!! You ne'er talk to me about them!!! " she asked snuggling into his chest. He chuckled.
"There is nobody who doesn't misses his family!!! " he said with a smile. She felt bad for him though.
"Than why do you ne'er talk to me about them??? " she asked furrowing her brows.
"It doesn't makes no difference, my love!!!! The things can't be changed after all!!! " his tone held sadness and she felt her heart clench at that. Poor beast was so alone and sad yet he ne'er shared his pain with her. She really felt that she shouldn't continue this topic as she didn't wanted the beast to be more sad.
"Umm.....So I was saying....why don't you tell me something about your past life!!!! Like how was everything 10,000 years back!!!! " she changed the subject immediately and he looked at her in amusement. And than chuckled.
"Nothing like it's now!!!! There wasn't so much commotion or even weird dressing style!!!! " he said and she narrowed her lids at him.
"No it's not weird!!! " she corrected him and he laughed kissing her puffy cheeks.
"OK it's not!!! " he said and she was all smiles after that.
"Tell me more!!! " she said.
"Why not show it...." with that he raised his finger in the air and flamboyant light appeared in that particular direction and before sharanya could apprehend anything, a picture formed in front of his raised finger. She gasped as she saw a little boy with turquoise eyes, sitting by the stream with his feet dipped in water.
"It's you........oh my god!!!! How cute you were!!! " she said looking at him and he chuckled.
"Is this your vision!!! " she asked and he nodded. After that another picture popped up in the same spot just like a slideshow. In this, she saw him just like he is now except for shoulder length hairs and bygone clothes. And than another one came which was a bit shocking as he seemed to be crying in that picture. A man was also present in the picture.
"Who is this man and why is he scolding you???? " she asked. He sighed.
"My foster father, he used to scold me for no reason!!! " he said and she looked at him pitifully. Poor beast has went through a lot. Another one came in time, in which a teenage girl was sitting beside him, feeding him with her own hands.
"Who is she??? " she asked curiously after watching the intimate bond between them.
"Urvashi my sister!!!! When my foster parents used to not give me food, she used to steal some food for me from the Kitchen and used to feed me with her own hands!!!! " he said and she had brimming tears in her eyes. She can't even imagine what worse he had gone through. Perhaps that's what compelled him to become the Dark King. He wiped her tears with his thumb.
"You don't have to cry....it's ne'er happening now!! " he said as she snuggled into him. She looked up again to see this time a handsome man was beside him in the picture. They seemed to be laughing in the picture.
"He is Dev, my best friend!!!" he said as he stared at the picture with endearment. She smiled as she looked at him.
"Where is he now??? " asked she.
"Some place safe!!! " his reply baffled him perhaps he had some hidden meaning under it. But he didn't appeared to be divulging it anytime soon. Besides she also didn't wanted to bother by asking again and again. If he isn't comfortable in telling than she isn't going to ask him ever.
"Show me more!!! " she said and he was more than happy to do so. And that's how another image showed up but this time an extremely shocking and upsetting one. She gasped as she saw a burnt female body and him sobbing in front of the body. It didn't took her much time to perceive that it was Urvashi's death scene and this was the day of the birth of the Dark King. The beast was silent but his eyes were red in rage. She however resolved to say nothing. Another image popped up and she saw the beast wrecking havoc in it. She was silent at this moment too. But when another picture showed up, she was kinda perplexed.
"What's this....???" she asked as she saw the beast storming to somewhere with his army.
"Just us going to threaten the Indra!!!! " he said casually while she gaped at him.
"You did!!!! " she asked agape.
"Several times!!! " he replied. She shook her head in disbelief and focused on another image. This image was pretty casual one with the castle king sitting on his throne and few courtesans dancing in the middle of the throne room. She turned to look at him only to find him gaping at the picture. He seemed apprehensive after looking at the picture.
"You used to watch the courtesans dancing!!! " she asked laughing and he was silent. Perhaps because he knew the real story behind the picture.
"By the way, was it a special occasion!!! " she asked and he found himself at the loss of words. She looked at him suspiciously. Was he hiding something???? Before she could ask him anything, he quickly shook his head in a no leaving no room for any further dialogue. She huffed and than stood up as she remembered she had to put the milk back in the fridge. So she whisked out of the room leaving him all alone in the room with his thoughts obviously.
"I am sorry Sharanya.......I lied to you!!!! " he whispered as he watched her egressing figure.
_______________________________________
The chapter is short as I wasn't getting time to make it more longer. And I didn't wanted you guys to wait more, so I decided to write a short chapter. The next chapter will reveal the suspense so there was no point in exaggerating this chapter.