14. Let Me (CW)

To compensate my absence, here you have another chapter! Two chapters in 4 days hehe

Every time I talk about Jennie's eye color, I'll put what it's related to right in front of it.

Example: Jennie looked at me with her bright yellow (happiness) eyes.

This means that the color yellow is associated with happiness, therefore, Jennie is extremely happy.

Don't forget that the brighter Jennie's eyes get, the more intense her feelings are. If her eyes are in a darker color, then it's just a superficial feeling, nothing too special.

This chapter is pretty nerve wrecking and it can shock sensitive people. Some serious topics are talked about in here so it's totally understandable if you're not comfortable reading it.

CW -> content warning

Chaeyoung POV

I continued to push sweaty and drunk bodies out of my way, in a desperate attempt of being the farthest away from Jennie.

Tears were streaming down my face and I felt pathetic. Why would I be like this just because Jennie changed completely her way of being around my friends?

I just wanted to show my friends that there is someone that fully understands me and that she deserves to be loved as well. But she ruined everything today. What the hell happened?!? One minute she's too shy to come to the party and the other she's more relaxed than she ever was with me.

I made my way to a empty room, or so I thought. I opened the door and interrupted a heavy make out session between two teenagers:

- What the hell?!? - the boy screamed

- S-sorry - I looked down, not really caring about them, but being obviously too shy to confront them

- Let's go somewhere else - the girl composed herself (at least she tried to) - This room is already smelling like trash because of this moneyless piece of crap

I didn't answer and they left, pushing me in the middle of it. My back hit the door and I groaned lowly:

- S-see you on m-monday - I tried to smile and went to the bumped out window seat

I sat on it and hugged my legs, resting my face on my knees, feeling overwhelmed by everything that had happened.

Why can't I just leave this party anyway? It's not like going to a empty house is worst than this..

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand on my back.

I raised my head and saw the blonde guy who was staring at me moments ago. Red alarms went off on my head, only to be confirmed when I saw the Latino one closing the door.

Jennie POV

- Rosé? - I screamed, my voice being muffled by the loud music

What the fuck did I do? Like seriously, I couldn't be more stupid, could I? Instead of telling her what was happening, I thought that I could be some fucking bodyguard and be completely different from who I am!

It was so difficult to act confident. Every time I was talking or laughing, I honestly just wanted to be in my 'house' cuddling with Kuma and Rosie, talking about random stuff that made my day.

Don't get me wrong, her friends are really cool actually, but this is just too overwhelming for me.

Suddenly, the music changed its beat, becoming more electronic, which made everyone starting to dance like crazy. I started being shoved from side to side and my glasses fell on the ground: