He said, " Nothing, love. I will tell you later."

    I nodded, and he pecked my lips. We walked out of our room, and had to go through the inside of the house and down the inside stairs, instead of though the courtyard because of the sun. It took us longer, but we got into the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen, and Klaus went to the fridge and got two blood bags. That's when Kat, came into the kitchen.

Memory:
      Kat and I were outside of my house. She looked into my eyes, and said, " Caroline."

    I said, " Whats up, Kat?"

   She said, " I'm sorry for doing this. Forget about Vampires, and seeing Stefan and Damon at all. Just remember you and I are best friends, and I left town. Just remember all the good times you and I had. When we laughed, drank and joked with each other. I will miss you, Caroline. I want you to have a happy life."

   She then disappeared. I shook my head, and said, " Why am I out here in the cold? Huh, that's weird."

   I walked inside my house.

End of memory.

      Kat said, " Care, how are you feeling?"

    I said, " You compelled me."

   Klaus said, " What do you mean? Katerina."

     Kat said, " Yes, I compelled you."

   I said, " Why?"

   She said, " You and I were getting along, well. I didn't want you to be brought into this Supernatural mess. I thought it best that you live a happy life with out every knowing what I am."

   I said, " What happened to Stefan and Damon?"

   She said, " You remembered them?"

    I said, " Yeah."

   She sighed and said, " They were two men I fooled around with while Elijah and his family went to France. I turned them, and I was the one who killed them. They kept thinking that I was compelling you, and manipulating you, but I wasn't. I killed them because they were trying to kill me. It was best if they were dead, anyway."

   I said, " You could've left me knowing everything."

   She said, " I wanted you to have a good life. I let you remember me, and the good times I had. I just made you forget about Vampires, and Stefan and Damon."

     I sighed and Klaus said, " You compelled her, and never told me! After two years, of her being here, and you never thought to tell her."

   She said, " I never thought she would find out. I thought I would have more time to tell her. I didn't think she would turn, and I forgot she would get her memories back when she is in transition."

    Klaus was about to go over, and kill Kat. I stood in front of him, and he looked at me. I said, " Kat, leave. Before he ends up killing you."

   She flashed out of the kitchen. Klaus said, " Why, love?"

    I said, " She may have compelled me, but I remember everything. Stefan and Damon may have been friends with me, but they kept questioning where I was, when I went out with Kat. She is and always will be my friend. You need to calm down, and relax."

   He said, " Love, she compelled you, and never thought of telling you."

    I said, " I forgive her. I know now, that's all I want. Now, I'm hungry."

   He smirked and handed me a blood bag. He said, " Don't worry, love. It's fresh, Elijah and Katerina got fresh blood this morning."

     I grabbed the blood bag, and opened it. I then drank it, it tasted amazing. I sucked that blood bag dry, and he handed me another. I opened it, and drank it. I sunk me teeth into the bag, and it tasted wonderful. I drank that one, and Klaus said, " That's enough for one day. One should be good for a day. We need to make sure you have control over your bloodlust."

     I wiped my mouth of the blood, and nodded. He said, " You have many things to learn, sweetheart. But first let's deal with that pesky sun thing."

    I nodded, and we walked out of the kitchen, and to the downstairs study. Davina, Kol, Rebekah, Elijah, Kat, and Freya were sitting in there. Klaus caught sight of Kat, and growled. I looked at his face, and said, " Calm down."

    He pouted, but nodded. He kissed my cheek, and we sat down. Freya said, " Caroline, here's your daylight ring."

   She handed me a daylight ring, it was lapis lazuli. It was beautiful. I put it on my pointer finger and she said, " Klaus, are going to teach her?"

   Rebekah said, " No, I am teaching her. What would Nik need to teach her? How to sniff butts?"

    I laughed and Klaus glared at Rebekah. Elijah said, " If anyone is teaching her, it should be Niklaus."

    Klaus said, " Thats right. I am going to be teaching her."

      Everyone nodded, and I said, " Davina, how are you?"

  She said, " Immortal, with my powers. I am happy. How are you?"

   I said, " I'm fine."

   She nodded, and Kol said, " Alright, Freya want to help me teach Davina some more magic."

   Freya nodded, and Kol, Davina, and Freya left the room. Klaus and I stood up, and walked out to the compound. The sun wasn't burning my skin, and it felt nice.