school

(y/n) POV

"Oi sis get up. It time for school." Kat said throwing a pillow at me "Nuuu, I don't want to." It was my first day of U.A., but i've never been a morning person. " I don't care what you want, the Old Hag said I cant leave without you so get up." he pulled my cover off me. " KAT!!! IT'S COLD GIVE IT BACK!!!!" "NO YOU NEED TO GET UP SO WE CAN GO!!" "I DON'T CARE I WANT SLEEP!!!" " TO BAD GET UP." " BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!" mom said from down stairs." CAN IT YOU OLD HAG!!" we both said at the same time. Kat left my room, with my blanket, so I couldn't  go back to sleep. "I HATE UP KAT!!!" " YA YA WHATEVER!!" I went to my closet to see my uniform, but it had a skirt. " OH HE** NAH, I'M NOT WEARING THIS!!" " What now sis?" " "ITS A SKIRT I WILL NOT WEAR THIS!!"  he started to laugh. " Well you have to, and we'll get you pant when we get there." " THE FU** I DO I'LL WEAR PANT, AND GET THE RIGHT PANT WHEN WE GET THERE!!" " Fine whatever" He left, so I could get changed, Kat started U.A. a few day ago. The only reason I didn't start is because of the Old Hag. " OI YOU ALMOST DONE!!" Kat screamed." Ya I'm done." I walked down stairs, to see Kat and one of his best friends, Kiriashima. " Hey Kiri." I said waving to him. " Hey (y/n), what are you wearing that not the uniform?" " IM NOT WEARING A SKIRT!! I TOLD THEM THAT!!!" "OI STOP YELLING!!" mom said slapping the back of my head. I never had long hair, I've had short hair like my mom. 

At School

After I got my pants, kiri and me went to class, Kat couldn't have waited two seconds for me to get done. "KAT YOU COULD HAVE TWO SECONDS FOR ME TO GET DONE, BUT NOO YOU MADE KIRI WAIT!! HE WOULD PROBLAM BE A BETTER BROTHER THEN YOU!!" " OH SHUT UP YOU BRAT!!" " Ok guy lets calm down." " SHUT IT SHI**Y HAIR!!" We both said. " All of you shut up."  the teacher said behinds us." " Mr. Aizawa Kat being mean." 

Sry its short ill be going back and forth on storys