sleepover

(y/n) POV

We made it back to the house Kat was still trying to kill me, how does he go from loving me to trying to kill me, like wtf man. " Bakubro calm down." Kiri said hold back Kat with the help of Sero. "Ya listen to your boyfriend Kat." I said hiding behind Dad. I looked to see both Kat and kiri blushing like crazy. "HE NOT MY BOYFRIEND YOU LITTLE SH**!!!" he yell. "Your face say other wise." I said running to my room. " (Y/N) I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I locked my door and waited for him to cool down. 

A few minutes later

I was on my bed scrolling through my phone when I heard rocks being throw on my window. I went to it and saw my ex trying to get me to come out side. I open my window. " What do you want, you piece of trash." " Ouch Darling, words hurt you know. Come down I have something for you." I laugh. " Oh you think I'm falling for that again, well your wrong. Now go away before I call me brother, and we both know he'll kill you if he see you again." I closed the window  and went to my door. I went down stairs and got hugged by Mina. " Oh hey guys when did you get here?" As Denki was about to say something I got a text messaged. I pulled out my phone from my pocket.

Trash: Darling why are you being so mean, i just want to get you something :(

(y/n): First idc, second how i thought i blocked you.

 Trash: I snuck into your room and unblock myself

(y/n): This user has block you and deleted you contact 

'Da** why can't he leave me alone' I thought as I put my phone back in my pocket " He back ain't he." Kat said scaring me. " Y-ya, he snuck into me room, and unblock himself, i-i-i don't know what to do anymore." I said starting to tear up. " Kat hug me tightly. " I'm going to kill him I swear." he said, ( he like two inches taller then you) he put his chin on top of your head. " Alright let go of me." I tried to push him off me, but he didn't move. " Ha nope, you stuck with me for a good bit." I keep trying to push him away. " Kat get off, you stink, plus we have people over." He messed up my hair and let go. I fixed my hair and sat down next to Mina and Sero. " If you don't mind me asking, but who's back?" Mina asked. Shinso ,Kiri, Kat, and me all looked at each other. I took a deep breath. " My ex, lets just say he also my stalker." Everyone but my family, Shinso, and Kiri, looked at me with widen eyes. 

Who dare stalk my fallen angels, ill kill them with you Katsuki. Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter, how re you guys, I hope you doing well if not you can tell me ill help the best I can. Anyway ill see you next chapter, bye