chapter 11

i've ran out of name ideas so no more names unless i can think of one, also sorry i have no be updating i've been waiting for some questions to do my Q/A  but here a chapter  

(Y/N) POV

 "Now tell me why you were choking Sero." I crossed my arms. All three boys were stuttering not being able to say a full sentence. I could hear Mina giggling behind me. "We're just being your big brothers you cant blame us. "( you see kiri and Shinso as brothers) Shin said. " So let me get this straight you strangled him because he look at me?"  All three of them nodded. " Stupid, so stupid." I turned to Sero " Are you ok Sero?"  He nodded as we headed out of the hospital.

The next day 

We had took Sero and the rest home before we got back. It was still the weekend. I decided to stay home today.

Here what your wearing(once again sorry if you don't like):

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and started to make some coffee

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and started to make some coffee. As it was pouring (or whatever it called when it goes into the coffee pot.) there was a knock on the door. I went over to the door when I opened it, Aizawa ad Shin were outside. " hey guys, I just put o- " " (Y/N) what are you wearing?!?" Shin asked interrupting me. "Shin shut up, and i'm wearing pj, I just woke up." He was about to say something. " As I was saying I just up some coffee on, come on in." I moved to the side to let them in, Shin walked in first, I put my foot out. He tripped over it. I tried to hold in my laugh as he fell. " Problem children." Was all Aizawa said as he walked in." I closed the door then walked into the kitchen, leaving Shin on the floor. " (Y/n)!!" He yelled as he got up and jumped on my back. " GET YOUR FAT A** OFF ME DA** IT!!" I woke up everyone in the house. " SHUT IT (Y/N)!!" Kat said walk down the stairs. "SHUT UP, IM TRYING TO GET SHIN OFF ME!" " Please do it quietly, your mom is trying to sleep." Dad said rubbing his eyes. Shin finally got off me. " Finally, Shin you need to start working out, your fat."  " Whatever go change we going to the mall." "Nuuuuu I wanted to relax today." Shin started to drag me to my room." I don't care, we are going out, Kat and Kiri will be there to." " Yay... A day with my annoying brothers, I think ill past." " nope your coming, and that's final." He pushed into my room, and closed the door. " Hurry up."

you are wear(mines the skateboard):

I fix my hair before I put the the hat

I fix my hair before I put the the hat. " I cant believe that i'm being forced to go out. I just wanted one day to myself." I walk back to the living room. "I'm done dipsh**s , but I still don't want to go anywhere." "Well to bad, we are spending time together. " He grab my hand and dragged me out, with Kat and Kiri behind me. " Why must you drag me everywhere." " If we don't then how will you see the world." "I go out I don't need you to drag me dumba**." I got out of Shin grip and punched him in the arm. " Oww!! what was that for." " That's what you get for dragging me." he rubbed his arm. " Let's get to the mall." 

At the mall 

We were in the food court, Kiri got hungry. " Guys ill be in hot topic.  " All three nodded their head.  I got into the store, I headed over to the earrings. As I was looking, I felt someone slap my a**. " Oi what the he**!!" " Oh i'm sorry you just got a fat a** I just couldn't help it. " I grabbed the dudes shirt. " Now listen you little sh** , You don't go around slapping girls a**es. WE ARE NOT OBJECTS FOR DUDE TO HAVE 'FUN'." I punched the dude braking his nose. I let him fall to the ground. " If you ever touch another woman again I will find you and kill you." I grabbed the thing I was looking at and went to the check out line. " Ummm that will be $6:50" I gave them the money and headed out of the store. Someone grabbed my arm, throwing me to the ground. " Who do you think you are?" It was the same guy who slapped my a**.  I stood up and brushed off my pants. " A 16 year old girl who just trying to shop, but in stand I have to deal with a pervert." The dude start to throw punches at me, so I did the only thing I could and fought back. " SIS!! What is going on!?!" Kat said as him and the other two pushed to the front of the crowd. " NOTHING ILL BE DONE IN A MIN!!" I uppercutted the dude knocking him out. Out of nowhere Sero came up and hugged me. "That was amazing (y/n), the way you took him out!"

Cliffhanger. Hey my fallen angels, how are you? I hope you are doing good, if not don't be afraid to text me and i will try to help you the best I can. Also give me some questions so I can do my Q/A soon, ill see you in the next chapter or in another  book. Bye my fallen angels.