sleepover part 2

(Y/n) POV 

"(y/n) I think its best to explain, but I know it a sensate topic, but I think they need to know." Dad said, rubbing my back. I took another deep breath. " Two years ago I started dating this dude, his name was Asher. I thought he was the most amazing guy you could meet. After a few months of dating he started acting weird. I would see him wherever I would go. I went to ask him what was going on...." I started to tear up. Kat squat in front of me. "(y/n) you don't have to finish." He tried to pick me up bridle style. I stop him before he could. "No, they deserver to know." He took a sec then nodded sitting back down next to kiri. " When I saw him, he knocked me out. When I woke up I was tied up. Umm he did some stuff  that I don't want to share. He did stuff to me for a month, Eraser Head, was the one who found me, only after All Might gave up on me....." Everyone was silent, my dad  was hugging my mom, Kiri was rubbing Kat's back. Sero hugged me, he whisper to me. " I promise to protect you, I won't let him get his hands on you." Everyone had tears in their eyes. "Guys it was years ago, now you here to have  good time let's not ruin that." I said wiping the tear out my mine, Mina and Sero's eyes. Everyone look at me, knowing that it's not good how easily I could push the pain down. " I'll be in my room, come get me when you all calm down." I went to my room, after I closed my door I slid down.  "Well darling, i'm glad you didn't tell them what I did exactly." I Look up in terror, Asher was standing in front of me, hold a knife. "A-Asher h-how d-d-did y-you g-get i-in?!" I tried to stand up, but my legs were weak. " The same way i've been getting in for years, oh and don't try to scream. You know what will happen if you do." he started to walk closer. "A-Asher please. " I said as I tired to grab the door knob. " Princess what are you trying to do, you can't escape me again, I won't let you." He got closer, and put the knife to your cheek. tears of fear fell down my face fast. 'Come on (y/n) defend yourself, you can't always relay on Kat you have to do this for yourself.' I slap the knife out of his hand. As I stood up I pushed him back. "Oh is my darling finally fighting back." I got in a fighting stance. "IM TIRED OF YOU STALKING ME, LEAVE ME ALONE!!"  I locked my door. I had rage in my eyes. "(Y/N)?!? ARE YOU OK, UNLOCK YOU DOOR!!" Kat said banging on my door. " KAT GO AWAY IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!" I said as I dodge a kick from Asher's shadow ( Asher can control shadows) " (Y/N) PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" Sero was now at the door banging. "IT'S HARD TO DO TWO THING AT ONCE!!" I threw an explosion  at the shadow making it go away. "Princess why are you fighting, you cant beat me." "ASHER WHAT THE HE** ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" " Ah Katsuki, well i've come to reclaim you sister, but she putting up a fight, so it's a little harder.

Katsuki POV 

I was surprised of what the little sh** said, my sister was finally fighting back. She got her spirit back. " SIS BEAT HIS A**!!"  I could hear her grunt. "SURE DO BRO!!"  I stop banging on her door. " Tape arms stop, she'll be fine." Sero look at me like I was crazy. " She trained everyday, harder then anyone i've ever seen. She hates be weak." As I grabbed kiri hand (y/n) came out cover in blood I didn't if it was her's or the little sh** head's. she cough a little. "Told you I would beat him one day." she said as she passed out, Sero caught her. " lets call Mr. Aizawa." the hag said as she went to the phone, I when it to sis's room, Asher was on the ground passed out cover in blood.

HE**  YA!!!  I knew my fallen angels could do it anyway yall are amazing. How are you guys, remember if you need to talk i'm happy and open to talk. Ill see yall next chapter.