Chapter 12

(y/n) POV 

I was surprised to see Sero here. " uhhh thanks Sero." He let go and told me he was here with his family. He waved them over. When I looked at his dad I froze. 'Omg his dad is a mafia boss, not only that he one of the biggest.'  I taped Sero on the shoulder. " You didn't tell me your dad is a mafia boss." " I'm sorry I didn't know how you would react. I didn't want to lose one of my best friends." " You thought I would react bad, I think your dad is cool, based on what I heard about him anyways." Sero looked at me surprised. " Wait really?!?"" hijo no grites( son dont yell)." Sero mom said. " sorry mama. Mama papa this is my friend (y/n) , (y/n) these are my parents." "Hola es un placer conocerte ( Hello its nice to meet you) ." My brothers, Sero and his parents look at me surprised. " (y/n) you know Spanish?" Kiri asked. " Ya when I was younger I had a thing for learning new thing, so I decided to learn Spanish and Russian." Sero smiled. "Papa (y/n) said she's a big fan of you." I look at Sero and mouthed "why!!" Sero's dad looked at me, and took out his hand. I look at him then took it. "It's nice to meet you, (y/n). " We parted hands. "It's nice to meet you to sir." On the inside I was fangirling so bad, one of my idols shook my hand. On the outside I was normal. "Ты была бы хорошей женой для моего сына. ( you'd be a good wife for my son)" His dad said. I started to blush really hard. "Простите, сэр, но я не готов к новым отношениям(sorry sir but I'm not ready for a new relationship) " He nodded, everyone, but Sero's mom was confused. " What did yall say?" Sero asked "no te preocupes por eso (don't worry about it)" his dad laughed. both Sero and his mom look at him surprised. " Papa you laughed, you haven't laughed in years!" " I guess your right hijo. " I smiled, I made a man who hadn't laugh in years laugh. 

We went are serpent ways, me and the three boys finally left. Today made me remember all the things I did as a kid instead of going outside. I wanted to stared doing some of those again. When we got back to the house I ran up the stair, so I could get in the shower before one of the boy, Kiri and Shin were staying the night. I grabbed my Pj and got in the shower.  

yo Pj:

I got out to see the three boys fighting

I got out to see the three boys fighting. " Guys come on you do this every time." I said drying my hair. "Its my turn to go first tho." the trio said." If you don't decide now I will for you." Shin and Kat said " Kiri first." I nodded moving out of the why so Kiri could get in.

hey guys sorry it been a while i've had no ideas but here this chapter also I wont be doing the Q/A I didn't really did any question, so I decided not to do one, if you asked a question I will try and find it and answer it. I think someone asked what stated I live in, I live in TN.