Chapter 13

( i don't know why i started at 11 when i didn't have 11 parts out -_-, but i guess go with it.)

After everyone got a shower we started to watch a movie in the living room. " hold on guys I got to get something." I said as I headed up stairs. I grabbed my stuffed animal. ( it can be any stuffed animal you want) I ran back down stair. "Alright i'm back." I plopped on the couch next to Kat and Shin. " Why do you need that we aren't even watching anything scary?" Kat said trying to get comfortable. " Kat you know I don't sleep without it and we all know that i'm going to fall asleep like in the first hour always. " They all agreed. Lets just say I fell asleep within the first few minutes of the movie.

In the morning 

I woke up cuddling Shin. ( remember brotherly love from Shin and Kiri) When I  tried getting up Shin pulled me back down. " No." " Shin we need to get ready its Monday, we have school." he groaned but let got. I ran up stairs and got ready. Kat and Kiri were making food. I headed back down stair and grabbed a piece of bacon. " Is that all your going to eat?" Kiri asked making some eggs. " Gracias pero no tengo mucha hambre (thank you but i'm not really hungry)" The trio look confused. " You do know we don't know Spanish?" Shin said laying his head on the counter. " yup, now we need to go or we'll be late." the boys look at me then the clock on the wall and ran out the door after eating quickly. 

At school

We were waiting for class to start when someone walked in the class. " я ищу кого-то ( i am looking for someone)" No one except me knew what she was saying. " (Y/N) what did she say?" Sero asked, know good and well I spoke Russian. " She said she's looking for someone. KTO? (who?)" "Вы, (Д / Н) Бакуго (you, (Y/N) Bakugo) "  I was surprised. " How do you know who I am?" Everyone look confused. " о, ты знаешь, кто я ( oh you know who i am)."  I got a closer look at their face. " Oh F*ck off mate. " I sat down and put my feet on the desk. " Aww are you not happy to see me?"  She leaned against the wall.  I scoffed. " Oh No i'm soooo happy to see you. " The trio could tell I was being sarcastic. " I can sense you being sarcastic but ill pertain your not." Mr. Aizawa walk in and took one look at the girl leaning against the wall. " ( Y/N) who is this and why are they here. You know what better question, How did they get here?"  " Everyone meet Sora, she the one who taught me Russian, but she also my ex's sister." everyone who knows who my ex is was mad. " WHY THE H*LL ARE YOU HERE?!?" Kat was yelling as Kiri was holding him back. "Is that how a brother supposed to act?" I sighed " Kat calmed down she had nothing to do with her brother. Plus her brother didn't care about her enough to put her in her plans." Kat calmed down. " He does care about me he just doesn't show it." Sora crossed her arms as she said this. "Sora..."

Sorry its short I don't really have that many ideas for this story I will try to update this more. I'm also updating my other story. iI hope you have a great day or night.