BOO! (Todoroki x Reader)

this is a Halloween special!!
----

"Hey, babe, will you help me put these teeth in?" I hear the calm, soothing voice of my fiance shoot across the room. Lacing up my shoe, I turn to him.
"Yeah babe."

Getting up, I merrily drift to where he is and push the plastic teeth into his mouth. He then shuts it, looking down and back up.

"I VWANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!" He shouts, tackling me. I feel his large hands trailing, tickling me slightly. My attempt to keep a straight face comes to no prevail when I burst out, laughing dramatically and rolling in the floor.
We stay this way until he lies his head down on my chest, resting, nuzzling.

A sudden knock beats on the door and we both fly up, him stepping in front of me.
"Who's there?" He shoots quickly, throwing the door wide open, standing with a threatening aura.
To his demise there are only 5 children below him, shaking in horror.

"T-trick or Treat?!" They sang.
"Trick? Is that a threat?" Todoroki became like stone, staring down in confusion to the scared children. Chucking, I came past him and put candy into all of their bags. With a 'thank you', they were on their merrily way.
"Todo," I began, placing my hand on his head, "In the states this is normal, children come asking for candy, and we give it to them"

He looked confused but still nodded, the next knock arriving soon. I let him try it once more.
He opened the door to the 'Trick or Treat!' and placed candy into their bags nicely, smiling. They all laughed and ran off, leaving us alone once more.

He sat up on our counter, eyeing out the window. "Americans are odd." He stated, looking out the window once more. I laughed to this and nodded.
I sat my hands on his legs and head into his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Want to watch a scary movie? It's getting late, and there's a full moon!" I spoke out to him, smiling innocently. He considered, then nodded.
I helped him off the counter as we made our way into the living area, sitting down softly on the couch, and casting to the television. "What would you like to watch?"

He thought, then looked back up to meet eyes with me. I thought he would stay silent, but instead he spoke up.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas?"
I giggled to myself. "That's not scary!" I doubted, but he sighed. "Please, my love?"
I gave in, finally, and he put the film on play.

Snuggling up close to him, I rested my head on his shoulder. He gently kissed my head and pulled me closer to his body heat, a gentle smile laying on his lips. You all rested easy.
----

word count: 476
I'm sorry this was short but so cuteee