♤ Punishment Games. (Levi x Reader)

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD.
----

Excluding the beautifully laid out restaurant, Levi opened the door for you to step into the carriage. He has requested a special day off for the whole Cadet unit, so you all went on a nice date.
It was around 9pm, now, heading back to your quarters.
"Levi? Thank you for tonight.." Your voice was shy and meek, he had invited you here after training. You all weren't an item.

He nodded, looking over to you and brushing your hair with his fingers. "The dress looks attractive on you, I must admit." Your face flushed, looking out the small window of the carriage. Levi had watched you training, taking you under his wing the second he could, raising one of the best soldiers he had for 4 long years.
You were 20 now, and he finally warmed up to you.
Levi gave you all of your punishments, spankings in his office. You two had started out normally, but with the pleasure of the spanking, you started to let out noises Levi had noticed. He would massage your cheeks after each session, then let you return to your room.

This date was no surprise after all of these sessions, unfortunately nobody knew of the date back at HQ.
We pulled in suddenly, you could hear the reins pull and tighten, causing a rough stop. Levi opened the door and hopped out, putting his hand out and letting you step down to him. He quickly thanked the driver and began to pull your hand.
Without knowledge of where you were going, you stopped abruptly in the hallway.
"Levi where are we going?" You asked, pushing your eyebrows together. He rolled his eyes. "Let me do the leading, brat."

You were off now, in front of his office doors. They were beautiful, carved in such detail. He opened them, leading you into his clean space and back to his even neater bedroom. You blushed when you noticed the lit candles around his perfectly made bed, thoughts rushing to your head.
"Bend over, y/n." He let out in a harsh tone. You nodded and complied, laying over the bed. The corset of your dress hurt, but it was worth it to hear Levi's relaxed sighs.
He hitched your dress up over your bum, undoing the many strings of your corset and letting you breath.

"Thank you" He nodded to this, sitting down on the bed and beckoning your presence closer. Then, without asking, he lifted your body up and set you on his lap.
Your blush was vibrant, reaching your hands up to undo his tie.
He began to pull at the top of your dress, undoing the beautiful crimson fabric from your body. You were completely naked besides your socks and thigh holster, which held your knife. He smiled a little at the sight, undoing now the straps and lying it on the opposite side of the bed.

Levi pulled you closer, breasts touching his clothed chest, and began to kiss you. The kiss was long and hard, giving you only a seconds break in between for breath.
You both were hot to the touch now, making you want to take off all of his clothes, but you knew he would punish you.
Instead, you undid the top button of his shirt while the kiss was so deep he wouldn't notice, but he did. He grinned against your mouth and started to undo his shirt, letting your supple breasts lie against his bare, hot skin. Looking up into his grey eyes, he widened them.
You on his lap, breasts against his bare chest, how could he resist any further?

He didn't hesitate to push you over on the bed, pinning your hands and running his tounge down your neck. The sensation was beautiful, his tonuge trailing down to your nipples.
He sucked on your left, bringing his other hand down to play with your right. The pleasure was overwhelming, your moans became high and loud.
"Brat, if you can't shut up, I'll mark you." You opened your eyes to this, "M-make me!"

Soon realizing what you had done, Levi took off his belt and wrapped it tightly around your wrists. The strain hurt, but you liked it. He then began to suck spots on your chest and neck, leaving small purple welts on all of the areas he touched.
"These marks, they're a symbol of ownership. You are mine." His voice cooed and trailed off down your skin, your eyes shutting with pleasure.
It stopped when he leaned up, spreading your legs into missionary.

His eyes had a fire in them you had never seen, not even on the battle field. You smiled at him, watching his every move while he studied your body. Stretch marks and all, he never seemed to care about the things you were most insecure about.
He ended your thoughts by rubbing his cock tip onto your wetness.
"L-levi!" You couldn't hold it in when he did this, a fantastical feeling rolling over your whole body. He smirked, pushing his cock inside you.

His groans were that of angels, a sound only you had heard. His pace sped up against your walls, and his hands wrapped around your throat softly. He would never harm you. How could he?
Levi's thrusts got faster while his groans got louder, and so did yours. This feeling was irreplaceable- something you had never felt in your life.
You pushed your head back when Levi's hand reached for your clit, rubbing softly.
"I'm s-so close! A-ah!" Your voice broke at the brink of climax, begging for Levi to go softer.

He was resilient as you released, pushing you over the edge of pleasure.
You could tell he was about to, only when he did. His groans got so loud you almost wanted to cover his mouth. "Fuck! Your pussy is so tight!" You rolled your eyes back as he pulled out, releasing himself onto your stomach.
Then, he scooped it up, pushing your jaw open and wiping his load on your tongue.
You swallowed contently, smiling as he reached to undo the belt locking your hands up.

The belt left restraint marks, so he leaned down to kiss each agitated spot.
"Y/n, if you haven't noticed, I've taken a liking to you. Can we take a short bath together?"

1066 words! Holy crap. Sorry for all of the smut today, I've just been feeling creative! xxx