Peach & Ainam

Pang was having a bad dream. This couldn't be true. His Wave is leaving him for another man. Yeah. Even though what they have is not official yet. Wave is his. He cannot leave him.

He tried to reach for Wave. He ran after him, he chased him but he can not reach him. The he woke up sweating a lot. He raised from his bed but gradually felt that there's something wrong. Then he noticed that he is not actually in his room. This is not his room nor Wave's nor Ohm's. This room is not familiar to him.

Where is he?

Then he look around the room and was so shocked to find a photo of himself. Of course, he is shocked to find a photo of himself in a very unfamiliar room, but what is so shocking about that bedside photo is not only due to that reason but the woman in the said photo that he is embracing and kissing in the cheeks. Of all people, it's Claire!

"What the hell?" he said to himself. Why am I embracing and kissing Claire? Well she looks different here. She seems not bitchy. She looks more solemn, more kind than the Claire that she knows. Then he went around the room and saw another pictures that make him frown even though all of the people in the pictures were smiling. It is a picture of him with Claire, Mon and a guy he doesn't know embracing Wave. It hurts him a bit seeing this picture. And the pain is  starting to grow as he notice how his Wave is smiling genuinely so bright. He seems so happy. Unlike the Wave that he knows who always frown in front of him. His jealousy is growing bigger. How could that man make his Wave smile like that? Maybe he is not his Wave?

Ow... That clicked. This is not his room, he is not close with Claire like that. And his Wave would never smile like that and in an embrace with another man. If there's anyone who could make his Wave smile like that, it should only be him.

He tried to recall what happened last night. He was with Wave and Ohm. Ohm was practicing his potential. And Wave is trying to run his newly invented potential amplifier that could enhanced their potentials. They were actually arguing as Ohm had been careless enough to spill some water on Wave's apparatus that led to Wave being pissed off with Ohm. His stupid friend were trying to run a way from Wave who was chasing Ohm so that he could smack him but Ohm being a disaster that he is pushed Wave and Pang being the hero that he is realized that Ohm's power were triggered so he holds Wave's hand and both of them were being sucked in a blackhole. And that's the last thing that he could remember.

Then his Wave's theory is correct. Ohm's power is so cool. Ohm's power doesn't only allow the things to be hidden from the naked eye. Those things were being transported to another world.

Mystery number 1 checked.

Now the second question is his life in this world or dimension. Who is he in this world?

Then he looks around and found out what he is looking for. The cellphone of this person. Pang decided to open the phone and browse this person fb account. Well he is glad that the cellphone and the fb account doesn't need password.

So apparently he is called Oh short for Mario, real name Hattakorn. He is already a college student studying Communication Arts majoring Film and Digital Arts. So he is older than him. He has a girlfriend named Peach, he has lots of photos with her, so that's Claire's lookalike and then he look for his friends list. And saw the smiling Wave's profile picture. He clicked it and saw many pictures of Wave with the man that he saw hugging him, being together. His jealousy returns. He also found out that Wave's lookalike is called Sun and has a boyfriend named Inn. They just celebrated their one year anniversary.  He was with Wave when they were sucked in by that blackhole it is possible that Wave is in the same situation and he is with that man. This makes his blood boil. That guy could be doing something to his Wave. Just by thinking about that possible scenario he cannot take it.