Home

Everything came back to normal after two days. Ridtha was now under Mr. Pom's management. Korn get rid of his power with the help of the machine they found in the Director's office. He make ammends and seek for everyone's forgiveness.

Time has come to send Sun, Inn, Oh, Peach and Ainam back to their own world.

"Thank you for helping us, meeting you might be an accident but we were glad to meet and see our counter parts in another world." Pang said with a smile, his arms on Wave's shoulder.

"Yeah,"Inn said" It was a weird but a very unforgettable experience."

"It's just like a dream," Sun said sweetly with a smile.

"Is it? I thought it was a nightmare" Wave said.

"Babe," Pang scolded his boyfriend and put his hands on his waist.

"What?! It's true, but I'm also glad to meet all of you, I stayed there longer and it made me realise that even without my potential there are things that I could still do and somehow it make me believe in myself and in humanity again..."

"Yeah! I thought it's cool to be cool sometimes," Oh said, while his holding Peach hands.

Claire made a disgusted sound, thankfully Punn was there to hold her hand.

"Okay," Ohm said "Are you ready?" He asked both parties.

Inn and the gang, smiled at him. Grateful for the experience and glad that they would going back home.

Inn and the rest of his friends were transported back to his apartment.

It's very tiring but everyone has a smile in their faces. Ainam, Oh and Peach left the apartment after saying goodbye. Inn walk them out to his door and find his adorable Sun laying on the coach when he get back.

Softly he lifted him and carry him to the bed. When suddenly Sun put his arms to Inn's neck.

"I've missed you."

"God knows how much I missed you" Inn said staring at his boyfriends eyes.

He puts Sun gently on the bed and look at him longingly with so much love and adoration. He cupped his face and leans in. He kissed him gently.

"You're back,"

"I am," he said and once again give Inn a peck on his lips.

"Welcome home, Sun"

At last, he could sleep better once again, with peace and smile on his face and the love of his life in his arm once again.
_____________________________________

"I wish I could see them again, I didn't even saw my counter part on that world."Ohm said whining." Don't you wish the same Wave? "

" Hell no," Wave said with a high pitch voice, too high for his liking. He was flabbergasted to hear from Ohm that he wish to see their new friends again. They might be new friends, but he doesn't want the idea of going back to that world as Sun.

" But why? " Ohm asked and then decided to tease his friends. "If I'm not mistaken, you grew fond of Inn right?"

Pang who was also in the room, silently listening to his friend bugging his boyfriend, while making his homework. He suddenly stop on what he is doing. He knows perfectly that Ohm is just teasing both of them, but the idea of Wave and Inn being close is something that somehow already visited his thoughts and irritated him right to his core. Wave is his. Only his. And Wave trying hard not to strangle Ohm right there and then. He knows that these ideas haunt Pang, even without Pang telling him. But he can't do that, he is still their friend. A glare from Wave was enough to make Ohm shut up and leave instantly.

The two were left behind in Pang's room. An awkward moment of silence fill the room. Until Pang can't take it anymore.

"Why didn't you answer Ohm's question?"

"What?" Wave asked. Then he sighed. "Of course, I grew fond of P'Inn, he is a friend and he became a good Phi to me, same as I grew a little bit fond of P'Oh, even though he is annoying me to the core, the same with P'Ainam."

He saw sadness on Pang's eyes.

"They are friends, same with Ohm, Claire, Punn, Mon, Korn, Jack and Joe. So there's nothing to be jealous about. Because I have only loved one man, and I love him and will continue loving him."

The pout on Pang's face suddenly disappear and was changed into a smile.

" I love you too Wave," Pang said and move closer to his boyfriend.

" Who said, it is you? " Wave said smirking.

Pang act like he was shocked and hurt, with his mouth gaping wide.

"You're one cruel bastard, Aren't you?" He said pouting.

Wave chuckled. "You still love me though,"

Pang didn't answer him and continue sulking.

"Alright, alright, it's you," Wave can't contain his happiness.

"Say it again," Pang said.

"What?" Wave asked pretending he didn't hear what Pang asked him to do.

Pang get his things and stand. Wave followed him immediately and hug him from behind.

"I love you, Pang." He said, almost a whisper but he knows Pang heard it.

Pang faced him, with a smile on his face and showing off his deep dimples. He saw a blushing Wave who can't even look at his face straight. He can't believe how Wave do it, from a terrible, rude jerk to a sweet and cute guy in front of him. He is losing it.

"Say that again, please? " He asked Wave once again.

"I love you, Pang, I love you."

"I love you too, my Wave."

And then he cupped his face and pulled him for a sweet, innocent kiss. He can't believe how from being the guy he hated the most Wave became the most precious person in his world. They might not be together in every universe or dimension, but in this world, they were together, and that's all that matter to Pang. Pang and Wave. And he would do his best to make it last forever.