Korn

Getting the amplifier back wasn't an easy task to do. Pang didn't expect that there were almost twenty person guarding the place where Time located the device. As if, they know what that's amplifier really was for and how important it is for them to get it back. Pang didn't know how the director knew their latest predicament. The only people who knew what happened to Wave and Claire and the importance of the amplifier to them are the gifted students, their friends. So, how?

Pang, along with Ohm, Punn and Mon went to that building. He wasn't expecting the kind of outcome, the situation where they were in now.

Mon, Punn and Ohm were unconscious, he on the other hand is fighting for his consciousness.

The plan is simple, Ohm will use his potential, go inside the building grab the device, then go out. He didn't expect that he would see Korn there smirking nor the sleeping gas leaking from the tank behind him. It's too late, so this is why Korn wasn't around most of the time, so this is the reason why the director knew about the amplifier, why he knew about its importance and why he used it as bait for them. Korn is a traitor and it pains him to know how one of his trusted friend turn his back against them. Now how could he get his Wave back?

He was awakened in an hospital bed, with headache and a handcuff attached on his bed. He could also see his friends asleep, and in the same situation.

Korn appeared with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning, my friend."

"Korn... Why?"  Pang asked disappointment visible in his eyes "You're our friend."

"Friend? From the start Pang I was an outsider, I did not want this potential, it made me weak, miserable, when I'm feeling all of those things where are you? You may talk to me, but you and Wave and all of your friends, does any of you bother to ask me what's going on inside my head? You were so busy with yourselves. "

" Korn... "

" The gifted program is evil but the director promised me the cure to get rid of this so called potential, because this is not a gift, it's a curse and I know you know that... You have tried to get rid of it before but you had a change of heart... Why is that? "

" Because what I did was wrong... It is not the right way to solve this... I did it thinking that I am right, that what I did is the right thing to do for all of you , but I'm wrong, I almost took your free will, I felt that what I did was almost the same thing that what the director have done, and I... I regret it. I don't want to be that kind of person. "

"even so, it is too late, the director already knows about Wave and Claire, about Ohm's potential, about the amplifier, and you have to thank me because the director said he would help you retrieve Wave... But... Don't expect Wave to be the same... Because once the director have him he will manipulate Wave into serving him."

"What do you mean?"

"The director had enough of your games Pang, he decided to strike you right on your weakness, and that is Wave, he would use his power and hold Wave to submit to him just like how Mr. Pom serve him."

Pang tried to reach and punch Korn but he can't. He is not strong enough. He cannot allow it. He can't allow the director manipulate his boyfriend and use him against them. Wave wouldn't allow it.

Korn showed his famous smirk again." I would love to see how that smirk on Wave's face be gone forever."

"You...Don't touch him, don't you dare..."

"then made me do it... Made me follow and submit to you" Korn said "Because if you don't, your precious Wave will be the one to be the slave in the game that you play with the director."

Pang's eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I wanted to see how much could you sacrifice for your principles and how much are you willing to do for your beloved..." Korn said, "Are you righteous enough not to use your power, and manipulate me, to do things against my own free will or Do you love Wave too much to do everything for him even if it is against your principles?"

"don't do this Korn... You are our friend" Pang asked with tears falling from his eyes "Please.. Please... Don't let the director have Wave... I beg you...He is your friend"

"I've never been your friend Pang...never been one of you."

Korn turned and went out of the room. Pang tried to slip his hand out of the handcuff but failed. Mon, Punn and Ohm were still asleep. His wrist was hurt and bruised and bleeding. They must injected his friends drugs that would make them sleep. He tried to wake them but it didn't work. His hope is slipping away.

Wave!Wave!Wave!

Wave thought he heard something but no one in the room is talking. He suddenly felt tense and anxious.

What's happening?

The laptop automatically turned on. He sets it to turned on and make contacts to their world when the people on the other side will try to contact them. He was glad and excited to see Pang again. But he was disappointed when it's not Pang who is on the other side and in front of the screen but Sun. It feels weird talking to him because he felt like talking to mirror but Pang's absence make his heart beats fast. Not to see Pang and being contacted by him only neans that something happened.

"Where's Pang?"

"The director caught him, along with Punn, Mon and Ohm." Sun said. "And as of now, we don't know how we could rescue them.

Wave could see the twins, Jack and Joe, Time and Grace and Peach at the back and noticed that someone is missing.

" Where is Korn? "

" It was him... It was Korn who betrayed you. "

" What do you mean?"

"Korn was the leader of the Anti-Gifted, he collaborated with the professor to capture Pang and the rest"

"I don't understand... Why? Why would he do that?"

"Korn never really treats us as friend, he thought that our potential was a curse and did so many things that almost get us hurt or killed." Jack said.

"He thought that it would be better to just follow the director and he did." Joe sustained.

"We have to rescue Pang and the others."