18: Christmas

I wake up to Liam shaking me.

"Dude get up youre going to make us late for Christmas lunch." He says.

"Ok ok im up jeez." I say, i get up and head to the kitchen and start to make a cup of coffee.

"Morning." I hear a female voice say from behind me. I turn around and see Olivia, she's holding an iced tea. She looks beatiful, she's wearing a long sleeve blue dress and her hair is wavy.

"H...hi." i say awkwardly. She smiles. Which makes me blush.

"Merry Christmas Olivia." I say shyly.

"Merry Christmas Zayn." She says, smiling wider and taking a step forward. She looks down nervously.

"Zayn I-" she begins, but is interrupted by Liam walking in.

"Merry Christmas!" He shouts, pulling us both into a tight hug.

"Merry Christmas." Oliva and I both say.

"Ive gotta finish gstting ready, don't take too long Zayn." Liam says then walks towards his bedroom.

"So Zayn, I've been thinking about... well, us." She says. Us? What does she mean by that?

"Well, we are already in a relationship to the public eye and i really like you so, what would you say if I wanted to be in a REAL relationship with you?" She says. I dont say anything, I just kiss her.

"I would love that." I say, finally pulling away. She smiles at me.

Olivias P.O.V

Zayn just kissed me, and not just for the cameras, it was a genuine kiss.

"Zayn Malik, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him. I don't care how cringy I sound, I want to be with him.

"Of course." He says, kissing me again. We walk out to the car and get in, leaving for lunch. Liam is driving, I'm in the front passenger and Zayn is in the back

"So, I saw you guys kiss in the kitchen earlier." Liam says, smirking.

"W-what?" I say nervously.

"Calm down Liv, I know I'm your overprotective brother but I love you and I know Zayn will treat you well, and if you're happy, then I'm happy." He says, i sigh in relief. Liam is the best brother in the world, I look back at Zayn and smile, he smiles back.

"But Zayn, if you hurt her i will break every bone in your body." Liam says.

"If i hurt her, I will let you." Zayn says, which makes me blush. We arrive at the restaurant for lunch and head inside.

Maddi's P.O.V

"Hey Maddi!" Niall says, walking over and hugging me." He whispers in my ear when we hug. "Theres cameras here, Simon sent them. We need to be careful." I nod at him and let go. Harry walks over and hugs me too.

"Did niall tell you about the cameras?" He whispers.

"Yeah." I whisper back. He lets go of me but not before grabbing my hands and leading me to the table. Niall and Louis look at me and they both look jealous, but they know we have to.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I say hugging everyone.

"Merry Christmas luv." Louis says hugging me tighter than everyone else. We sit down and have lunch, we talk a LOT and at one point Harry puts his arm around my shoulder, everyone notices but doesn't say anything, everyone here knows about the contract with Simon.

"This food is delicious!" Niall says finishing his lunch.

"Yeah, we should come here more often." Zayn sighs happily. Once we all finish our food we get up and head out, Niall makes sure he puts his arm around my waist, showing the cameras that Harry and Niall both 'want' me. After about half an hour we are all back at mine and Louis' place. We rush inside as its starting to snow. We watch the Grinch and Elf, two of my favourite Christmas movies.