8: Louis finds out

Harry's P.O.V

I wish Maddi would just understand what happened at battle of the band's, if she had heard the conversation between me, Jack, Daniel and Nick she would understand. I just hope she doesn't try to make me the bad guy with Louis. I have to tell him before her, I have to tell him the truth.

"Hey Louis, can I talk to you for a second?" I say nervously.

"Yeah, sure." He says casually.

"Do you remember the day that we met?" I ask

"Yeah of course, at battle of the band's. I'll never forget that kiss." He says winking, I blush.

"Well, something happened after you left..." I begin, but I can't seem to finish my sentence.

"Its okay, you can talk to me Harry." He says kindly.

"Well, after you left some kids from my school cane up to me because they saw us kissing, and they made fun of me for being gay." I say, holding back tears.

"Oh Harry that's awful." Louis says sympathetically

"They told me I had to ask out a girl otherwise they would tell my secret to the whole school, then they said I had to ask out Maddi otherwise that would make my life miserable." I said, a tear streaming down my face.

"Harry it's okay, I understand. You did what you had to do, at least I know why Maddi hates you." Louis says hugging me.

"I kissed her Louis, that's why I left so quickly. I could barely look you in the eye after what I did." I say sobbing into his shoulder.

"Why, it's not like we were official. But even if we were I would understand, peer pressure is not easy to say no to, that's why it's called pressure." Louis says which makes me laugh a little. Even in the worst of times, Louis can always make me smile.

"Thank you for understanding." I say letting go of him and wiping away my tears.

"Of course Harry." He says kissing me softly.

"Harry I...I love you." Louis says, my heart beats faster and I feel butterflies in my stomach. All I've ever wanted to hear him say since the day I met Louis is those three words.

"I love you too Louis." I say, kissing him again.

Maddi's P.O.V

I walk around the corner to see Harry and Louis kissing, I have to stop them before Louis gets hurt.

"Louis! What are you doing?" I ask him. He pulls away from Harry, completely out of breath. His face turns bright red.

"N...nothing, we were just about to go to Liam's place with the rest of the band and Olivia. You wanna come?" He asks me.

"Not if I have to see that." I say, gesturing to the two boys.

"Oh calm down Maddi, just because you hate me doesn't mean you have to ruin my relationship with Louis." Harry begins. "Besides, he already knows what happened at battle of the band's, I told him everything." Harry says.

"Everything? Like how you asked me out and kissed me right after asking and out kissing Louis?" I say angrily, my face getting hotter.

"Yes, he explained everything Maddi. And I'm not mad, he had a reason and it makes sense." Louis says.

"What reason?" I say, angry and confused.

"Some bullies from his school; Nick, Jack and Daniel threatened to tell the whole school that he was gay unless he kissed you." Louis says. I stare at Harry in shock.

"You could be told me, I would've beat the crap out of them for doing that. I could have helped you!" I say. I feel so bad for the way I have treated Harry, he wasn't a whore, he was a scared boy who was being threatened and peer pressured.

"I didn't think you'd believe me." Harry said, looking down.

"I've met Nick, I would have believed you about him. He was a massive jerk." I say.

"Well, now that you don't hate Harry and I know the truth, waddaya say we go back to Liam's and hang out with Zayn, Niall, Liam and Olivia?" Louis says.

"Sure, let's go." I say and we walk back to the car.