11: the cafè

Maddi's P.O.V

I want into the cafè with Louis to see Harry, Liam and Niall all sitting there. I blush when Niall waves shyly.

"Hey guys." Louis says sitting next to Harry, I sit down between Liam and Niall, Louis looks and me and winks.

"Do any of know know where Zayn is?" Liam asks slightly concerned.

"I don't know where he is, but if he doesn't get here soon I vote we kick him out." Harry says jokingly. After about twenty minutes Zayn still hasn't arrived and we start to talk about what to do.

"You know Harry, we might actually kick him out." Liam says. I look at his face and he isn't smiling, he looks serious. The boys have a genuine conversation about kicking Zayn out of the band before I speak up.

"Guys come on, he can hit the high notes that none of us can. Besides he hates waking up early, he's probably still asleep and just missed your text." I say looking around the table.

"You know what, Maddi is right. I mean we can't just kick Zayn out for being late once, Harry almost missed the performance the other night for God's sake." Niall says, Harry glares at him.

"Yeah, Maddi is right." Louis says, looking at Niall suspiciously. I kick him under the table, he groans and Harry immediately looks to help him. He whispers something in Louis' ear and Louis laughs.

"No haz, I'm fine." He says then lowers his voice "but last night was fun." I hear him whisper, but the other boys don't notice. After about thirty minutes we all say goodbye and head home, but before I exit the cafè Niall pulls me to the side.

"Hey, I have to ask you something." He says nervously.

"Sure." I say blushing, what if he asks me out. Obviously I'll say yes....

"Maddi will..." he pauses. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I pull him in and kiss him softly.

"Of course." I say happily, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Nialls face is bright red now.

"Maddi hurry up!" I hear Louis call, honking the car horn.

"I gotta go, see you later Niall." I say kissing him one more time.

"B....Bye." he says waving awkwardly.

"Oh...my....God." Louis says as I hop into the car.

"Niall just asked me out! I'm dating Niall freaking Horan!" I say enthusiastically.

"We have to go celebrate, gelato on me!" He says and we both laugh. Gelato is how Louis and I celebrate anytime something cool happens. We get gelato and head home. We sit down on the lounge and watch a movie together. When the movies over Louis and I go back to our rooms, I can hear Louis writing a song and it sounds really good. I grab out a book and decide to read for a while. I finish the book and check the time. I've been reading for five hours, it's now 7:30. I walk into the kitchen to get some food and see Harry and Louis making out, Louis is sitting on the kitchen counter with his legs wrapped around Harry.

"Dude gross! I was tryna get food and now I'm scarred for life!" I say dramatically.

"Shut up Maddi." Harry says rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Well, Harry and I were about to watch a movie. Wanna watch it with us?" Louis asks.

"And third wheel? No thanks, I'll just go practice my guitar for a bit then go to bed. See ya, and be good Louis." I say staring into his eyes. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"No promises." He shouts out to me as I walk out grabbing an apple on my way out, I'm not too hungry so that should be enough for tonight, though I'm sure Louis will lecture me tomorrow about 'not eating properly'. I walk into my bedroom and eat my apple, I don't really feel like playing my guitar anymore so I grab out another book and begin to read, I love reading. I get to about chapter five before any eyelids become heavy and I drift off to sleep.