6: Meeting Olivia

Louis' P.O.V (6th August)

I wake up to Maddi shaking me.

"Wake up Louis, we're going to be late!" She says, pulling the covers off of me. I cringe at the cool air hitting my skin from my fan.

"Get up!" Maddi shouts, throwing a pillow at me. Today is our first performance on x factor as a band, we came up with our name about a week ago. We are called One Direction, I don't know why, we just thought it sounded cool. It was Harry's idea, he always has great ideas. Oh god, no this can't be happening again! I'm falling for him all over again.

Maddi's P.O.V

We arrive at X Factor and I see Niall, I run over to him and give him a hug. Niall and I have gotten really close over these past two weeks. I mean, I'm close with all of the boys, but with Niall it's different... I snap out of my thoughts as Zayn and Liam start walking over to us, and a girl I've never seen before.

"Hey Niall, hi Maddi!" Liam says enthusiastically.

"Hey guys!" Zayn says happily, but I can tell he's tired.

"Hey, who's this?" I say looking at the girl. She is tall with dirty blonde hair, like Liam's. She has dark brown eyes and tan skin, she is quite pretty.

"This is my sister Olivia, Olivia this is Maddi and Niall... oh here come Harry and Louis." He adds as Louis walk over with Harry.

"Hey Maddi." Harry says winking playfully, I roll my eyes and he chuckles. Everyone says he's shy but he can be very loud... and obnoxious.

"Hi, it's great to finally meet all of you. I've heard so much about you all." Olivia says kindly, shaking all of our hands. She looks over at Zayn and smiles, he blushes slightly. Does Zayn like Olivia?

"So, are you guys excited for your first performance as One Direction?" She asks.

"Hell yea! I'm ready to kick some butt out there today!" Niall says laughing, I love his laugh. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Yeah, I'm super excited too." I say blushing slightly. Harry and Louis nod in agreement, Zayn just glances over at Olivia. He definitely likes her.

"So, who's single? I know I just met you guys but I need to know the gossip." She says laughing. I see Louis and Harry look at each other quickly then look to the floor. Olivia notices too and raises her eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm single." Niall says, then looks at me.

"Same." I say blankly

"Harry, Louis? What about you two?" Olivia asks.

"Well, it's kinda complicated..." Louis says.

"Yea, same." Harry agrees. No no no no no! They are getting back together. They can't, I have to tell Louis what Harry did, if I don't Harry could break his heart...

"Louis? Can I talk to you for a sec?" I say nervously.

"Yea, sure..." he says, confused.

"You and Harry are getting back together aren't you?" I say. He looks at me in shock.

"How...how did you know?" He asks.

"Louis you can't! Please trust me on this. He isn't right for you." I say, I hate Harry with every fibre of my being but I can't tell Louis why, it would break him.

"Why not? I knew you were jealous, you always liked Harry and he likes me! Deal with it Maddi." He says storming away.

"He doesn't look to happy." Harry says walking up to me.

"This is all your fault Harry, it's your fault that he's mad at me. I was trying to protect him for getting his heart broken, because I know you. You'll break is heart." I say angrily.

"No I won't, look what I did back then, that was a scared teenager trying to fit in okay? I would never hurt him now." Harry says.

"I wish I could believe you Harry." I say, walking back over yo the group.

"Everything okay Maddi?" Niall asks me, concerned.

"Yeah. Everything is just great." I say clenching my jaw.

"Well I'm gonna go find mum, I'll see you soon Li, good luck guys!" Olivia says running off.

"Liam, why did you not introduce me-i mean us, to her earlier?" Zayn asks.

"No. Zayn no! You are NOT crushing on my sister!" Liam says.

"Sorry dude, she's hot." Zayn says shrugging, which makes Niall laugh. I see Harry walk towards the bathroom to go find Louis. There relationship is NOT going to end well, not after what Harry did the first time.