𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Diane, Hawk, Y/N, Meliodas and Elizabeth all arrive at the entrance of Baste Prison. The stands outside of large doors that lead into the prison.

"You sure she's in this tower?" Meliodas asks, looking between Diane and Y/N who's now got her coat back on and a bloodied cloth wrapped around her chest.

"Well let's just say he didn't strike me as the kind of soldier who'd be willing to lie to my cute little face," Diane says, kneeling in front of them with her bag open in front of Hawk, Meliodas and Y/N.

"Well, who would?" Y/N asks, staring up at Diane smiling. Meliodas looks down at the unconscious Elizabeth.

"You'll be okay, I promise" Meliodas then looks at Y/N, then to her chest "How are you holding up?"

"Pole through the chest is nothing" Y/N shrugs "Give me a day or two tops and I'll be fully healed. Anyway, let's get this kid" The group begin to make their way in, Diane having to crouch slightly to get in.

"So weird, this whole place looks deserted," Diane says, her voice echoing.

"I guess me knocking that Holy Knight airborne did a number on them," Meliodas says, hands in pockets.

"Talk about wimps," Hawk says.

"I'm telling ya, these Holy Knights are getting worse every generation," Y/N says, hands behind her head.  

Outside of Baste Prison stands Jericho, a Holy Knight and the soldiers of Baste prison

"It looks like they've gone inside," Jericho says, before turning back to the Holy Knight "What are your orders, Sir Golgius?"

"I must admit, I'm rather impressed but your strength had only brought an agonizing death upon yourselves," Sir Golgius says before taking out a black ball with a marking on it.

"Sir...is that a spell bead?" Jericho asks, surprised. Golgius then throws the spell bead onto the ground which erupts into a blue cloud which then surrounds the entire prison "What is that?"

"A magic quarantine barrier" Golgius answers, looking up at the prison "And indestructible sealing spell, so powerful they couldn't break it with 10 tyrant dragons" He chuckles "The Sins will wither away to nothing inside this eternally locked cage.