𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

As soon as those words left Love Helm's mouth, Matrona instantly jumped forwards and begin punching Griamore in the stomach.

"Matrona is too fast for Griamore and she rushed in and let loose in a flurry of punches!" Love Helm commentates while jumping up and down. Matrona continues her punches only to gasp in surprise when a purple aura of sum sort glows on his stomach.

"I can't allow myself to be defeated." He says, looking down at Matrona. "It isn't anything personal." The purple glow soon turns spreads all around his body, creating a sphere around his body. "This is my magical ability." The purple sphere cracks the ground as it encases his body. Matrona is left outside of the sphere. "WALL!"

"How original" Y/N snorts, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Hey, judging by that guy's power..." Ban trails off.

"He's another holy knight?" Meliodas questions. Matrona goes back to punching the purple sphere, her punching increasing speed but nothing is working. The purple wall begins growing bigger, pushing Matrona back.

"My wall is a symbol of my resolve to protect Princess Veronica," Griamore says, making the sphere bigger. "I insist that you leave the ring." Matrona is pushed to the edge of the ring, struggling to push against the purple sphere. "I'll be advancing to the final round. If Princess Veronica were to command it, I would bring anyone to their knees even the Eight Deadly Sins, even Meliodas and Y/N themselves!"

"Oh yeah?" Matrona asks, pulling back one arm. "That's not gonna happen!" She brings her fist down onto the purple wall, this time cracking a hole into it. Griamore's eyes widen that someone has broken through his wall. Matrona runs to him and uppercuts him, sending him out of his wall and flying away. Through all the commotion, Matrona's hat fell off, revealing her long brown hair...It's Diane! She lifts her hand with a pointing finger.

"Griamore has left the ring! Then by default, the winner is Matrona!" Love Helm announces, causing everyone to cheer for her. "This sweet young girl had just taken out a hulk of a man with a single punch! This year's fighting festival is one to remember folks!"

"There's no way it's here," Ban says.

"And now I know more why she smelt familiar," Y/N says. "B-But how!" King rubs his eyes with his sleeve, not believing the sight in front of him.

"Hey Captain, Y/N, please tell me I'm dreaming or something."

"Oh well~," Diane says, walking over to the Sins and jumping off the platform to stand in front of them. "And here I was hoping to stay hidden just a little while longer. Yup, it's me!" She leans close to Meliodas with a smile.

"Do I know you?" Meliodas asks, earning himself a punch to the gut by Diane. She then walks away while everyone moves to the side to create a path for her to stomp down.

"Forget it! You can be such a jerk!" She says. Meliodas shakily gets up, groaning.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"Your really an idiot, Captain," King says before running off to Diane. Y/N shakes her head and turns her head to see Caesar staring at her. She groans and makes her way over to him. She crosses her arms and stands in front of him.

"Do you have a problem with me or something?" She asks. He shakes his head.

"Of course not miss, I just can't help looking at such beautiful women. As well as a woman who had the guts of a man." He says, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She blushes lightly. "You already know my name, so may I know the name of such an angel." Y/N turns her head, snatching her hand away.

"My name is Reaper." She says. "That's all you gotta know."

"Hmm~ I like a girl with fire." He says, chuckling. "Sorry for the intrusion, Reaper. You know, I'm excited about our match. Can't wait to see how strong you are."