𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

The Holy Knight walks closer to the group.

"This power," Diane says.

"Yeah, there's no doubt about it," Y/N says.

"Holy Knight, aren't you?" Meliodas adds.

"Gilthunder..." Elizabeth says "Gilthunder, is that you?!" He looks her dead in the eye "What are you up to? Why are you doing this?" Meliodas and Y/N look to Elizabeth.

"You know this guy?" Meliodas asks.

"Yes. Since I was a little girl. When he was my father's attendant. And aid to the king and the son of the Holy Knights grandmaster, he was always at the palace" Elizabeth explains "So I kinda grew up with him"

"The son of the grandmaster, huh?" Y/N says, sharing a look with Meliodas. He smiles before looking at Gilthunder.

"Hey, wait a minute, are you, Little Gil?!" He says.

"That's where I remember you!"

"What you two know him too?"

"Sure, we even gave him lessons occasionally when we find ourselves at the royal palace," Meliodas says.

"Wow, you've grown up," Y/N says "Then again it has been 10 years since we've seen ya"

"If you two have the time to prattle along in this matter, it might be better spent trying to escape those bonds"

"Hey, this lightning is familiar," Hawk says.

"I know what you mean," Meliodas says "When a certain someone blocked up Vanya's water supply and then tried to blow the village away..."

"That was you, wasn't it" Y/N finishes.

"Sir Meliodas! Lady Y/N! That can't be" Elizabeth says, looking at the two "You're wrong! Gilthunder wouldn't-" Elizabeth stops after seeing Gilthunders eyes. She steps back "No"

"These can't hold me," Diane says, pulling her hands apart but doing nothing.

"That's useless," Gil says, tightening the lightning around Diane.

"Diane, just save it. Don't bother" Y/N says.

"Y/N..." A sword is placed between Meliodas and Y/N.

"Do you know why the Holy Knights are after the heads of the Eight Deadly Sins?" Gil asks.

"Not really"

"Nope"

"Half of them are seeking revenge and total eradication of the rebel order that plotted to overthrow the kingdom" Gil answers "The other half want to do glorious battle, and vanquish the legendary warrior to prove their strength" Meliodas and Y/N turn their heads to look at Gil.

"And which half are you in?" Meliodas asks.

"Both of them. Now, I want more"

"Is that so?" Y/N asks. Gil furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes. To avenge the death of my father, Zaratras, Holy Knights grandmaster" Gil says "And to show that I am even greater than he, the most powerful Holy Knight ever known. Killing you two will prove that"

"So you under the impression that we're the ones who murdered your father," Y/N asks, gesturing her head to Meliodas "Is that it?"

"Are you saying your not?"

"No idea" Meliodas answers "See, the thing is we don't remember stuff from back then"

"Captain? Lieutenant?" Diane mutters.

"Sir Meliodas? Lady Y/N?"

"The last thing we remember is all of us being summoned to the old castle on the edge of town," Y/N says.