𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Ban goes to walk past the holy knight until he's suddenly stabbed in the chest by a pole. He falls back against the wall, coughing blood and his eyes widened. He begins to chuckle, looking back at Jude.

"You're that reluctant to see me go?" Ban asks, his voice laced with playfulness.

"You don't seem to have learned a single lesson in your five years here, the Eight Deadly Sins' Fox Sin," Jude says, his red eye looking straight at Ban before pushing the pole in deeper and pushing Ban more against the wall "No matter how strong you may be, you are powerless before Jude" Ban coughs up blood, his eyes glaring at the holy knight.

Outside of Baste, the fight between the 3 sins is still raging one. The three lost in the depths of the illusion. Diane keeps stomping her foot on the ground at Meliodas and Y/N as if they were bugs. The two narrowly dodged each stomp.

"You're tough for such a puny Holy Knight!" Diane says, groaning in frustration that she can't get them.

"You're pretty fast for such a huge Holy Knight!" Y/N says as she jumps into the air and kicks at Diane, causing Diane to stumble back as dust surrounds them. Not far from the commotion stands Hawk, Elizabeth and the two shepherds.

"They all think the other one is a Holy Knight?!" Hawk shouts.

"It's can't be! You three have to stop it!" Elizabeth shouts, still hugging the boy close as she looks to the three Sins "Now that's enough!" The three Sins suddenly stop as their eyes begin to go back to normal. The illusion has been broken and they see that there is no holy knight, just each other.

"Princess? What are you doing here?" Diane asks, staring down at Elizabeth.

"We should be asking you that!" Hawk shouts. Diane looks down to Meliodas and Y/N.

"Captain? Lieutenant?" You two are here?" Diane asks "Where's that Holy Knight"

"Uhh, yeah, your right," Meliodas says, looking around. Y/N looks to Meliodas, slapping his head.

"And where the hell was you when I was fighting him, huh?"

"What do you mean?" Meliodas asks "I was fighting him too"

"Poor big lady!" The shepherded boy says, running over to Diane "Are you alright?" He asks. Diane bends down, hand going into her hair as she had a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah. Are you okay? Your still here?" Diane asks, slightly surprised the boy hasn't run away yet.

"Yeah," The boy says, nodding which makes the bell attached to his stick ding. Diane's eyes cloud over again and she looks around only to see no one.

"Everybody's gone again," She says, moving her head side to side. The bell rings again and Meliodas eyes cloud over as he comes face to face with the holy knight again.

"That Holy Knight!" Meliodas says, getting in a fighting position. Y/N looks at him confused.

"Huh? You seeing things Meli?"