10

THEO POV

I was in the living room watching tv while eating pickles from the jar.

It has been a month since Hunter and I mated and we have gotten closer as well.

And speaking of Hunter. He's in his office doing pack business.

During our mating we did it a lot in animal form and human form and it was amazing.

But like a said that was a month ago and we were back to normal. Except I have been craving the strangest things.

Like for 1 eating pickles and I hate pickles and I keep eating raw meat like an animal and most of time I cook the meat half way so that I don't get sick.

And I keep craving peanut butter and eating it with everything. And I mean everything, pizza, pickles, watermelon, and etc.

And I don't know what's wrong with me.

Oh and I'm always craving my mate sexually a lot and I know he doesn't mind since he likes it.

I then get up and go to Pack doctor and go into her office.

"Hello Luna" she walks to me "how can I help you?"

"I'm craving weird things and always wants to be with my mate and I feel hungry all the time and I feel sick in the morning, but then it goes away"

"Well, I'll run some test and I'll see what I can do" she says.

"Ok"

I then sit on the clinic bed and she did her test.

She did every test and then leave the room for a few minutes and then returns.

"So what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing" she smiles "you are perfectly health"

"Then what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong Luna" she sits down "all your going throw is normal"

"But what's happening to me?"

"Your pregnant Luna" she says.

I gasps "are you sure?"

"Yes" she says "I'll do one more test so that you can see" she then leaves and returns with a machine and checks my stomach and I saw a black dot "see, that's the new Alpha in there"

"How do you know it's an alpha?"

"Usually the first born is the new alpha of the pack" she says.

"Please don't say anything to anyone, until I tell Hunter first"

"Oh course" she says.

After that I left her office and picked up my phone and made a call.

"Hello"

"Hey it's me"

"Hey what's up little brother"

"Can you came over, I need to talk to you"

"Of course little brother" she says "I'll be there soon"

After the call I waited for a few a little while since we're 2 hours away from each other.

Just then there was a knock at the door and I answer it and it was my sister Lilly.

"So what do you need little brother?" Lilly asks.

I then let her in and we go to the living room and talk.

"I asked you to come because I wanted to ask what is it like having a kid?"

"You could have asked me that over the phone" Lilly says "but it can be a handful some times, but it will always make you happy that your child is happy"

Yes my sister has a child a little girl to be exact.

"I see"

"So what's the real reason why you couldn't talk to me over the phone?" Lilly asks.

"Well" I stop and take a deep breath "I'm pregnant"

She gasps and gets excited and hugs me with joy.

"That's great news" Lilly says "how did Hunter take it?"

"I haven't told him yet and I just found out myself"

"Well then you need to tell him" Lilly says "mates get excited when they hear this news"

"I'll tell him"

We talked for a while until she had to go home and she agreed not to tell anyone until I told Hunter first.

I then went to our room and sit on the bed.

Just then a cloth goes over my mouth and I tried to fight, but I was getting dizzy on what ever was on the cloth.

"Go to sleep"

I then saw everything go black.
===============================================