12

HUNTER POV

After I made that call it didn't take long before they showed up and they weren't happy when I told them what happened.

"I can't believe you let our son get kidnapped" Theo's dad says.

"I didn't let him get kidnapped" I said "my Beta has a sister and as you saw during the power transfer of the title she wanted to be Luna, but I wasn't her mate and she wanted revenge and she'll stop at nothing to get it"

"Then we need to find my son as soon as possible" Theo's mom says.

"And there's one more things"

"And what's that?" Ben asks.

"I recently learned that Theo is pregnant from the pack doctor a few hours ago before I called you"

"What" they all said.

"Then we need to find him and fast" Dominic says.

"I couldn't agree more" I said "with your wolves here we can check more land faster"

"Then let's get started" his dad says.

We then went looking for him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THEO POV

I was still in this prison and still chained up.

Just then I saw Mia walk into my cell.

"How are you today?" Mia asks.

"Don't act like you care, because we both know you don't"

She chuckles "guilty, I'll give you credit your smarter then I thought" Mia says.

"Why won't you let me just go, look I know you want to be Luna and I'm sorry that you can't, but we don't get to choose our mates, the moon goddess does that"

"I will be Luna even if it means I have to kill to get it" Mia says.

"Or you could forget about this and go look for your second chance mate, I bet your other mate is out there somewhere"

"Nice try, but I swore revenge and I will get it or die trying" Mia says and then left.

I sigh and then I Focused and made my hand shift a little, but do to the drug she keeps giving me it's hard to do.

When I made my claws appear I tried to stay focus and use my claw to unlock my shackles, but it took a lot out of me and made me tired.

Just then I saw a woman come to my cell.

"So your the person that made Mia's life miserable" she says.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the witch that is going to break your force connection with her mate" she says.

"But, it's not a force connection, the Alpha is my mate her mate was an Omega, but she didn't love him and so he rejected her and left the pack to join his next chance mate and he's happy with that one"

"Then let's take a look" she says. She then touches my head and her eyes go white and I saw all my memories in her eyes and then she blinks and gasps "your telling the truth and your pregnant as well"

"Yes I am"

"Fascinating" I gasps and we saw that it was Mia "I know the perfect way to get that baby and I will raise it and we will take over the pack"

I then saw them both leave.

After a few hours they both came back and they had a needle.

"This will be fun" Mia says and then gets closer to me. I then kick her in the stomach "hold him steal" the witch then holds me with her magic and I saw her insert the needle into my stomach "all done"

I then scream in pain as I hold my stomach "what did you do?"

"That needle will extend your baby's growth and after a few hours your baby will be born and be mine" Mia says and laughs and walks away.

I then see the witch look at me "I'm sorry" she then leaves.

As I laid on the ground I felt the baby moving and growing and my stomach was getting big.

"Someone help me" I said while being in pain.
======================================================