5

THEO POV

I was in the van with my parents and my siblings and we were heading to my mate's Pack.

Over the last few days, I spent a lot of time with them and we packed up my stuff and that's in a Uhaul hooked up to the back of the van.

Before I knew it we made it to his Pack and when we parked the van his Pack began to take my stuff inside and I see him walk this way and open the door and I come out.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome" Hunter says "it's nice to meet you in your human form" he puts out his hand "I'm Hunter"

I shake it "I'm Theo"

After that, he showed us around his Pack and his pack house was very nice.

But sadly the time came for my family to leave and my mom was in tears saying goodbye.

"Don't worry mom" I hug her "I'll come visit"

"You better," mom says and then looks at Hunter "you better take good care of my baby"

"Don't worry mam" he looks at me "I will"

"Good luck little brother" they all said and hug me.

Lilly then comes to me "if you need anything, just call and I will come" we smile and hug.

After that, my dad came to me and we hugged.

"I love you kiddo," dad says.

"I love you too dad"

"If you ever need anything just call," dad says and I nod.

"I will dad"

After that, we did one more hug or should I say a group hug and then they waved as they left.

Hunter then touches my shoulder "You ok?" Hunter asks.

"I know that they just left, but I miss them already"

"I know that this is hard, but it will get easier I promise," Hunter says "come on" he takes my hand "let me show you to our room"

"Ok"

After that, we walked around the house and went up some stairs and then I saw that each door had a name on them.

We then stopped at a door and he opens it and we walk in and that's when I saw my name and his on the door.

"Wow, nice room"

"Thanks, this was my room, but now it's our room" he hugs me and I hug back and I got his scent and it smelled nice "I wasn't sure if you would be comfortable sleeping together and so I had this room expanded and over there is another room that you can sleep in until your comfortable sleeping with me" he touches my shoulder.

"Thank you, but I thought mates had to sleep together"

"True mates usually do sleep together, but that's usually with newly mates and since I have not had my mate until now it doesn't work on me, but if you feel it then you are welcomed to join me in bed at night whenever," Hunter says.

"Thank you" I hug him and he hugs back.

"Your welcome" Hunter says.

After that, we worked together on bringing my stuff into our room.

It turns out that the other room has just a bed and so we put my clothes in his walk-in closet and his bathroom and when we were done we went to the kitchen to eat lunch.

As we ate we talked and having a good time. Until a woman walks in.

"Hi baby," she says as she flirts with Hunter "hows my mate doing?"

He grabs her and pushed her to the floor "I have told you I'm not your mate and I've already found my mate"

"Who?" she asked getting up.

"Him" he points to me.

"He's not your mate, I am" she then looks at me "you stay away from my mate you hear me"

Hunter was going to say something, but I shook my head and he stays quiet and I look at her.

"You need to watch what you say"

"And whys that?" she says.

"Because you should respect an Alpha"

She laughs "you are no Alpha" I see her smell "all I smell is a fox on you" she gasps "you're a fox shifter"

"Yep and you should respect me"

"In your dreams you filthy fox," she says.

My fox growls and that made me stand up and I walk to her and grab her by the throat and slam her to the floor and that made her gasp for air. I get on one knee and look at her.

"I may be a fox, but my dad is an Alpha and that means that I have Alpha blood and strength as well and if you say anything about my fox again I'll make your life a living hell" I saw fear on her face.

"Theo" I look at Hunter "I didn't know you had the red eyes of the Alpha" I look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look" he takes me to a mirror and I saw the red eyes "see"

"That's never happened before" I then go back to normal "I've never had to use my Alpha strength before, not once since I always had my older siblings to protect me"

"Well, that was impressive" Hunter says and I laugh.

"Thank you"

"What are you?" we look at her as she gets up.

"He's your Alpha and Luna" he looks at me "and my mate"

"But I'm your mate, not this fox," she says.

"Well if I was your mate I would reject you" she gasps "because I found someone better" I smile "come on"

I take his hand and we leave her there and we went to the living room and we watched tv.

==============================================================