9

HUNTER POV

Tonight was the full moon and Theo and I are going to mate in the woods in our animal forms like he wanted.

But right now I was in my office and getting my Beta the things that needed to be done.

"Oh, and keep the territory guarded" he nods "I still think she will return when we least expect it"

"You got it" Kevin says "you just go and have fun with your mate and I'll take care of the territory"

I then leave the office and go to my room and get ready for tonight.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

THEO POV

I was in the kitchen with Hunter's mom and we were talking.

"Are you excited for tonight?" She asks.

"I'm a little nervous"

"Don't worry" she says "when y'all let y'all's wolf and fox out they'll take complete control and all you will feel is pleasure" she says "believe me, my mate is a wild animal in the bedroom"

"Mom" we turn our heads and it was Hunter and he looked a little red and that made me laugh "no one wants to hear you and dad getting it on"

(That's so funny)

"Oh, shut up" she says "your mate was nervous and I was trying to make him feel better"

"Yeah right" Hunter says.

"Well we better start getting ready, it's almost night"

I then leave and go to the room and I hear them talking.

When I was ready I saw hunter outside waiting for me.

He then looks at me and smiles.

"Ready?" Hunter asks.

"Yeah"

We then remove our clothes and Hunter and I shift into our animal forms and take off running.

We ran for a while or walked around and waited for the moon to reach its peak

When the moon did we ran and let our wolf and fox take over.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

NO ONES POV

When the animal side took over they ran together.

As they ran the fox did certain moves while running to make the wolf more full with lust.

The fox then runs faster and the wolf runs faster and as they ran he jumped the fox and Penetrated the fox and they mated.

They did it all night until sunrise and they marked each other and they laid together in the woods close together and went to sleep.

**time skip**

When hunter wakes up he sees that Theo was still in his fox form and was still asleep and so he got up and picked him and walked back to the pack house.

When he got there he walked in and he went to their room and put him in bed and he laid with him with his arm around him and went to sleep.

When Hunter wakes up again he heard water running in the shower and so he went to the door and knocks so that he doesn't scare him.

"Who is it?" Theo asks.

"It's me" Hunter says walking into the bathroom "mind if I join you"

"Not at all" Theo says.

He then gets in the shower and they look at each other and the marks that they left and then they kiss and that kiss got more heated and so they got out of the shower and went to the bed and they went at it.
=======================================================

I'm sorry the chapter is small, the next chapter will be longer