13

NO ONES POV

While Theo was on the ground in pain do to the drug Accelerating the birth of the child in his stomach. Mia had a guard watching him.

Meanwhile back at the Pack house they were still looking for Theo.

Just then a woman showed up at the house and some of the warriors tried to stop her, but she stopped them with her hands and they contacted the Alpha.

When Hunter got the message in the mind link he went to his warriors laying on the ground next to the woman.

"Who are you and what have you done with my warriors?" Hunter asks.

"Their fine" she says "I only did it to get your attention"

"And what do you want?" Hunter asks.

"Well actually, I came to help you with your mate Theo" she says and Hunter gasps in surprised over this.

"How do you know his name or that he's my mate?" Hunter asks.

"I'm a witch and a woman you know named Mia is holding him captive" she says.

"How do you know this?" Hunter asks.

"She hired me to break y'all's bond and she explain it, is what made me help her" she sigh "but when I touched Theo's head to get his side of the story, it turns out she was lying and wants him dead so that she can be Luna and with that drug"

"Wait, what drug?" Hunter asks.

"Mia has put a drug in his system to accelerate the baby in him so that he'll give birth faster" she says.

"Then I got to go get him" Hunter says "can you tell me where it is?"

"It had a barrier to cover their scent, but I removed it and I can't tell you exactly where, but it's in the South side near your territory" she then snaps her fingers "good luck" she then disappeared.

Hunter then talk Theo's family since they were still here and he told them everything he learned from the woman and then they gathers the wolves and they headed off to the south side to find Theo.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

THEO POV

I was on the ground holding my stomach and Mia was laying against the wall watching me.

"Soon that pup will be mine and I will own that pack when I get rid of the Alpha" Mia says.

"You'll never win" I groan from the baby moving inside me "I still have my family and Hunter has his parents that can take over and do you really think they will listen to you" I said "you don't have the Alpha title to become one" She then grabs me, but I grab her and break her wrist and she backs away in pain holding her wrist. "Unlike me, I do have Alpha blood 🩸 and I can break you if you touch me"

"You'll pay for that" Mai says "and I'll take that baby from you as I let you watch and then I'll have my rogues kill you slowly"

I groan again and take a deep breath and look at her "bring it on bitch"

Just then the woman showed up walking to Mai.

"Did you get everything?" Mai asks.

"Yes, but we also have a problem" she says.

"What is it?" Mai asks.

"My barrier has been broken and it won't be long before they find us" she says.

"Then I need to warn my wolves to be ready" Mai says and leaves and that left the woman and me alone.

She then walks to me "don't worry" she touches my shoulder "your mate is on his way and so is your family, so just hold on" she winks with a smile and walks away.

After a few minutes I felt my water break and I scream as I hold my stomach.

I then saw her come to me "at last" Mia says "that pup will be mine when it comes out"

Just then I heard stuff going on from outside.

**A few minutes before**

NO ONES POV

As the pack and Hunter and Theo's family were heading to the location they smelled a lot of rogues. And there was a big old building.

"Everybody split up and make sure that no rogue escapes" Hunter says in the mind-link.

"Yes Alpha" they all said in the mind-link.

The wolves then split up and at his command they made a move meant and started fighting the rogues.

As that was happening Hunter and Theo's family snuck into the building to find Theo.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Meanwhile Theo was trying to stop the baby from coming, but was failing.

But then the baby came out and Theo was holding him for only a few seconds. Until Mia took the child and ran out with it with a few rogues with her.

But when they finally found Theo they saw him crying.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asks.

"Mia took the baby" Theo says.

"I'll kill her" Hunter says.

"You stay with him and we'll go after her and get that baby" Dominic says.

"Let's go guys" Lilly says.

They then left and went after her.

While Theo's parents and Hunter took him back to the pack house.

While the pack doctor was checking him they were still waiting for Theo's siblings to return.

Just then Hunter got the news about the sibling returning and ran to them.

When Hunter saw them. He saw the baby and took him and looked at him and smiled at the baby.

Hunter then saw Mia and she was beaten badly and he handed his son to Theo's mom and he walked to her and killed her.

After that Hunter took the baby and went to Theo and gave him the baby and he cried with joy over this.

"Where Mia?" Theo asks.

"She's dead, I killed her" Hunter says.

"Good riddance" Theo says.

After everything went back to normal in the pack they made an announcement about the child and they named him Cole.
===========================================