Epilouge

AN: The first two chapters are meant t be very short guys so bear with me this is just the beginning, the third and fourth are longer with the third ranging from 600-800 words t the fourth being over 1,500 words these are just sample chapters ok,good. Please read and vote. Comment what I should change in the story. Peace out-Kuna "clunk" The sound of another gremlins heavy metal body falling onto the purple splattered floor stained with Gremlins blood. "Ha got another one!" yelled a voice in the distance. Said person soon ran closer towards the body of the dead gremlin and looted the creature for spinal cortex which would aid further research projects in the near future. She then heard a faint "zmmmmm" which she remembered to be a ghost searching for a host. Slowly following the sound. "where the hell am I?" she heard a voice. She than turned the corner to find a boy about eighteen to nineteen years old. "Hello." She said to the mysterious newly revived Reaper.

AN/ Hello everyone Kuna here. Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't have made this chapter grammar error free on my own so I had my good friend and editor help me! go check him out his account is 2flags. Go show him some love please!