I don't like to start drama.

Later in the evening, all the girls came downstairs to see the guys huddled in a corner.

Booth: Envy- I don't know how I feel about Tommy if I'm being honest. It was just the other day he said he doesn't see his head-turning, then the next day he's with her flirting. I don't mind you talking to her, I'm not going to be that girl who will force him to like me back, it's not who I am. What I want tho is for him to come to me, sit me down and tell me hey I would like to get to know her, but he didn't.

After the boys all came from their little talk, they started to go their own way. Let's just say Tommy wanted to talk to Envy and luck wasn't on his side the minute Curtis walk up to her.

(Curtis and Envy at the swingset)

Curtis: So how was your day Envy?

Envy: Today was sunny so of course, I had to get a little tan, but other than that, my day was chill. How about you, what did you do today?

Curtis: Nothing really. Just workout a little and played meditator.

Envy: Oh sounds like you had one eventful day Mr. Curtis.

Curtis: Yes I did, so tell me what's going on with you and Tommy.

Envy: Nothing really it's just that I have like these doubts about him. Like firsts, he tells me he doesn't see his head-turning. That was his first mistake. You don't tell someone you don't see their head-turning if you would just go behind their back and do it.  I don't like to start drama, so I will just stand to the side and watch it happen and let you find out what was your mistake, but till then I'm not going to make the firsts move.

Curtis: Right and that's something I like about you Envy your not one to start drama, and to be honest with you, I can't give you advice because you know what you want to do. I just pulled you aside to see how you were doing and to let you rant a little.

Envy: Thank you Curtis for just sitting with me and to let me rant about things. Now, why don't you go to your little lady friend and talk because the way she's glaring at me right now, looks like she wants me to disappear?

After the little chat with Envy, Curtis went to sit with Tommy, Micheal, and Sherif.

Before Curtis sat down, he gave Tommy a look making the boys know he's in trouble.

Sherif: Let's go. tell us how much trouble he's in.

Curtis: Let's just say you in trouble.

Micheal: what did she say?

Curtis: Basically, she doesn't like liars, and you are one apparently.

Before anyone could say anything Envy stormed their way looking directly towards Micheal.

Sherif: what did you do now. She looks like she wants to kill you.

Before anyone else could talk, Envy dragged Micheal out of his seat.

( Hi guys, yes I did that, a cliffhanger. I still don't know who I want her to end up with Micheal or Tommy. Please vote as well thank you)