meeting the boys

BOTH: Envy- AWWWW he is cute, but not my type.

Anton walks up to them already checking out Envy.

Caroline- ok Anton you are the first guy here so this is how it works we will make it easy for, if a girl steps up, they want to be in a couple with you. but if you wanted to couple up with a girl that didn't step up, you can still pick her. so girls if you fancy Anton, please step up

after a while Amy step up

Caroline- ok Amy why did you step up?

Amy- ahh...because I have eye

earning chuckles from eveyone

Caroline- ok Anton go to amy.

BOOTH: Amy- i like him, but i must admit , i felt bad when he checked out Envy. But it is what is.

it went on like that, and like Anton every guy checked out Envy, and go upset when she didn't walk front. when the last guy walked out every girl knew that he was the one for Envy, but she was thinking that he was missing something.

Caroline: ok this is Micheal, step up if you fancy him.

Envy and Yuwande stepped up.

Caroline: Michael which one of these lovely women do you chose.

Michael: I am going with Envy.

BOOTH: Micheal- if I am being honest, I would of gone with Envy any which way. I mean have you seen her. SHE HAS ABS FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Michael walked over to her and wrap one of his arms around her waist.

Caroline: alright well these are the couples of 2019.

after Caroline went the couples split up so that they can get to know each other.

micheal and Envy went on the day beds.

Micheal: so i just wanted to say that you are stunning.

Envy smiled at him and thank him. they both agreed that they wont put their eggs in one basket.

Envy: so we agreed that we wont put all our eggs in one basket, but can i ask one question?

Micheal: shoot!

Envy: can we still cuddle, because i love cuddles?

Micheal (laughs): yes we can still cuddle.

they both continue to laugh till amber ask her of she wanted to talked to them.

Envy: yea sure.

she got off of the day bed and walk to the girls.

Envy:so...........

Envy ask shaking her shoulders. making the other girls to laugh.

Amber: he's too nice.

Envy laugh and the girls joined in

Envy: I knew it.

Amber: how?

Envy: well the way he carried his self. he was strutting like he owns the place, then he when he stop, he looks at everyone for about I would say 2.5 to 3 second each.

all the girls look at one another and burst out laughing

Lucie: you got all of that from just the way he was walking and looking at us?