" I have doubts about him"

over the day's Molly seems to be getting along with the boys mostly Anton and Tommy. And Envy and Micheal have also been getting close

Booth: Tommy- I don't like how Micheal and Envy are getting close and I admit it's my fault. It makes me realize that I really like Envy, but I probably already put doubts in her head about me.

All the boys are watching Micheal as he spins around a dizzy Envy.

Anton: How are you feeling about them getting close lad?

Tommy: To be honest I don't like it, and It makes me realize how much I like her.

Joe: Well you have to try harder to win her back because I was talking to Lucie earlier and she said that the girls were talking about you and Envy and they were asking how did she feel about it.

Callum: And what did she say?

Joe: Lucie told me that she said that it's his choice what he chooses am not going to stand in the middle and force him to like me, it just puts these doubts about him in my head he said he wasn't interested, but I see them laughing and I'm like is he going lie about it.

Anton: You see that is what a true woman would say.

( sorry it's short. I haven't been posted it's just that I have writer's block I don't know who I want her to end up with either Micheal or Tommy comment who and also give me some idea's also vote please)