"Your eye are just like wow"

When they turned that saw two guys walking down the steps.

After the greetings they sat down and before they started someone yell.

Lucie: wait!!
Everyone turned to her waiting for what she was going to say.
Lucie: let Envy say something about you she is good at it.
All the guys are confused except the girls so Yuwande explain
Yuwande: when we were talking earlier she told us things by just looking at you and some came true tonight.
Micheal: are you serious?
He ask the girls and they nodded. So everyone turn to Envy.
Envy just stared at the two arrivals for a few seconds then started talking.
Envy: Curtis you look like a dancer, but I already know that cause you are on the dancing with the stars anyways you are I would
Say 21 or 22 you are a ballroom dancer am I correct?
Curtis is speechless
BOOTH:Curtis- did she just guess what I did? There is no way she picked that up by just looking at me.
Everyone then turns towards Tommy when Envy snaps her finger.
Envy: you look like a boxer and someone who you are related to I don't know maybe brother or cousin is famous also?
Tommy just stared at her shocked.
Curtis: did she get yours right too?!how do you do that?
Everyone stared shocked at Envy who just shrug then the girls started to laugh.
Lucie: she and her friends used to sell futures or something about the person self and got money for it.
Everyone laughed
Envy: hey don't laugh my mom didn't give me money when I wanted to go buy chocolate all the time so. Now Micheal lets get ready for bed I want cuddles.

The girls laugh while the boys were staring at her in awe as she pout.
Everyone got ready for bed and Envy came skipping And jumping on Micheal who just chuckled at her cuteness. While the other boys were gawking at her outfit

The next morning everyone woke up except EnvyMicheal: guys help she doesn't want to wake up

Micheal: guys help she doesn't want to wake up.
Everyone laughed and look at Envy whose lips were parted a little
Yuwande: let me try something she said she love puppies when we were doing my makeup ok get ready...... OMG ARE DOES PUPPIES?!
Before anyone could think Envy was up.
Envy: OMG did someone said puppies where are they....... they aren't any puppies are they?
Everyone one just laughed except for Amy who went upstairs already. They laugh even more when Envy stomped upstairs

Envy was the last one out, so when she came out all eyes were on her

Envy: what?
Tommy: you have abs?!

She nod and Lucie came to her and touch her stomach.
Envy just shrug and walk off to the kitchen to go get chocolate. Not knowing all the boys were talking about her.

(Where the boys were)
Tommy: is it just me or does she gets better and better?
Earning nods from the guys
Curtis: Micheal how do you feel about all us are taking interest in Envy?
Micheal: you guys can go right ahead we already told one another that we were not going to put our eggs in one basket , but I just wanted to say who every couple of with her don't get jealous if I want to cuddle with her she give the best cuddles ask her
Joe: hey envy! Micheal said you give the best cuddles can you come here and give me one let me see?!?!
Envy giggled and walked over to the boys.
Envy: ok joe don't get a hard on. And Lucie don't need to worry about what I'm about to do.

Envy straddled joe then shift to the side and moved joe's head to the side into her neck. Suddenly everyone heard light snores and laughed when they saw it was Joe.
Envy: WAKE UP JOE!!!
Joe jumped out of his bean bag.

Joe: you give amazing cuddles.

Tommy: envy can I talked to you for a second?
Tommy and Envy walk up to the swings

Tommy: envy can I talked to you for a second?Tommy and Envy walk up to the swings

Envy: before you say anything, I know I would like to get to know you too.
BOOTH:Tommy- envy is stunning, nice, blunt and smart and when I found out she was a doctor I nearly fainted.
Tommy: I am so glad you said that. I was nervous when the guys said they already shoot their shot and missed
Envy seem in a trance till she finally said.
Envy: you're eyes are just like wow.
Tommy started to laugh
Tommy: you are very blunt are you.

Earning a nod from the girl.
They continue to talk till a chime was heard.

I got a text!!