Halloween

Tristan's Pov

"Woah be careful. You don't want to cut you hand of." I say before taking the knife out of Elosies hand.

"Dad calm down I'm seven years old you can trust me with a knife." Replies Elosies before shuving more sweets in her mouth.

"Slow down or else you'll be sick before we've even gone out." I say laughing.

"Papa would let me have them." Says Eloise before pulling a sad face.

"No he wouldn't and besides he's upstairs finishing of Noahs' make-up." I reply before putting the bowl of sweets high up so she can't reach them.

Before Eloise has any time to protest I hear someone coming down the stairs and then Noah appears with his face painted as a skeleton.

"WOW PAPA DID SUCH A GREAT JOB !" I say before taking a closer look.

"Yeah he did look Elosie I look amazing unlike you who hasn't got anything on your face." Says Noah before pulling at Elosies flower hat that my Mum made her.

"Yeah but I have this gorgeous hat Grandma made me. Face paint is for babies anyway." Says Eloise before sticking her tongue at Noah.

"PACK IT IN BOTH OF YOU. IF NOAH WANTS HIS FACE PAINTED LET HIM AND ELOSIE YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS WITH WHAT YOUR WERARING !" Shouts Brad before coming into the kitchen.

"Sorry papa." Signs Noah before going up to Brad and giving him a hug.

"We don't you both be good and watch some tv while me and Papa finish getting ready." I say

They both then go into the living room while I take Brad upstairs. I then pull him in for a hug.

"You really are the best husband and father to our children." I say before giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Hmmmm how have i put up with you for 5 years, been married for 2 and have two children together." Says Brad laughing.

"Well we do have Lucy to thank for carrying a baby for us twice." I say smiling

"Yeah I'm shocked she did it once and then did it again 3 years later with Noah." Says Brad hugging me tightly.

"Yeah there will be enough words to thank them for doing such a special thing for us. Being us the chance to have a proper family." I say feeling emotional.

"Hey don't cry Tris." Says Brad softly wiping away the tears that have fallen.

"Sorry. We had best get ready before they start arguing again." I say pulling away from Brad.

"Yeah I need to do your makeup." Says Brad grabbing some black and white face paint. While he kneels on the floor in front of the bed. Then pats the bed for me to sit down.

"No you don't." I say folding my arms across my chest.

"Don't be like the Eloise and Noah. I can't deal with three of you having mardys." Says Brad huffing.

"Says you huffing. You can do mine if you let me do yours." I reply smirking and sitting down on the bed.

"Fine only because I love you so much." Replies Brad before applying the face paint to my face.

30 minutes later Brad hands me a mirror and he's painted the majority of my face white while my eye are all black.

"Thanks babe I look a panda." I say laughing.

"Thanks. Like to see you do better." Says Brad passing me a clean sponge. He then sits on the bed next to me.

"I will." I say before doing Brad's face.