Love me or leave me

Brad's Pov

Me and Tristan are walking home after our date night. Which let's just say hasn't gone to plan. We've been dating for just over a year and to say I couldn't be happier is an understatement. 

However, I feel as though Tristan doesn't care about me amymore as he speaks to me less and won't show me hardly any affection. Most of the time he acts like I don't exist.

For example, tonight he kept on checking his phone and then acting weird. He keeps on looking around looking bored and would rather be anywhere else than on a date with his boyfriend !!

I then go to hold Tristan's hand but when I grab it he pulls away and then walks faster so he's not walking with me.That's it I've had enough when we get home. I'm going to get to the bottom of this mess and hopefully save our relationship.

When we get back to our apartment as per usual Tristan doesn't say one word to me before he goes to our bedroom (not that it feels like ours anymore) and slams the door shut.

I then storm in and slam the door shut behide me hoping to get Tristan's attention. But he seems more bothered about what's on his phone than me.

"Do you still love me ?" I ask barley a whisper as I can feel myself shaking. As I know deep down that this isn't going to end well.

"Yes." Replies Tristan without even looking up at me.

"SO WHY ARE YOU ACTINIC LIKE A COMPLETE DICK TO ME !" I shout which catches Tristan's attention.

"Calm down". Responds Tristan while scrolling through his phone.

"NO I WON'T CALM YOU'VE BE SO DISTANT WITH ME AND I DON'T BELIVE YOU STILL WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP !" I Shout while pacing up and down the bedroom.

"Babe." Replies Tristan in the calmest way possible.

Does he not think this is a big deal. I then walk over to the edge of the bed where Tristan is sat and sit next to him putting my face in my hands.

"Brad your crazy you know that." Says Tristan laughing at me.

All I do is scoff back a reply.

"This conversation is clearly pointless." I reply feeling nothing but betrayed as I open the wardrobe and chuck my clothes in a bag.

"Brad stop." Says Tristan sternly 

Who on earth does he think he is ignoring me one minute to saying I'm crazy to now stop me from leaving. Instead I just carry on and grab my bag going to the bathroom to get my toiletries.

To mu surprise Tristan follows me and stand at the bathroom door with a serious look on his face with his arms folded.

"Tristan move....... I'm going.......we're......done." I reply my voice shaking. As I try to get past but Tristan being as stubborn as he is won't budge.

"Please." I say begging feeling my eyes stinging great Brad you can't cry here wait until you've left.

Tristan then pulls me towards him into a hug and that's all it takes for me to start sobbing onto him. I just breathe in Tristan's aftershave which I love him wearing as it always manages to calm me down when I'm upset. Tristan then starts rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Your okay Brad." Whispers Tristan while holding me close.

After what feels like hours later I've finally managed to stop crying. I then pull away and look up a Tristan to see his face full of hurt. Which is crazy as he's the one that's caused all this pain.