"Yah!" Taehyung exploded, his face turning red.

Jungkook laughed. "You need to start paying more attention to things other than yourself"

"If you think that I'm lying about Jimin having feelings for you and you're okay living in denial then that's fine but it will be advisable to watch him carefully from now on"

He winked and suddenly startled when he noticed that he had received a text message.

"Well, I'm sorry but I have a date with my boyfriend. I'll be back at night"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Like I believe you"

Jungkook simply ran a hand over his hair. He still looked good in a simple jeans and shirt so he simply wore a coat and grabbed his purse before heading out of the room.

Taehyung couldn't concentrate on anything. Not even the fact that Jungkook was now dating Yoongi because the things Jungkook told him took him by surprise. Jimin likes him? That's impossible. Jimin is his friend. He's a bad guy, his childhood bully. How could he possibily like him. Jungkook must simply be imagining things. There was no way it was true. He kept repeating this over and over in his head till he almost believed it.

It had been a week since Taehyung broke up with Jiyeon and he had reconciled with Jimin. Jiyeon kept her distance from him. Her friend Hye mi avoided him just like a plague ever since he rejected her so cruelly and it seemed their friendship had ended because they were no longer seen together again.

Taehyung had been moving on perfectly fine until Jungkook broke his peace of mind with that strange revelation that Jimin liked him. Now, he was in the class room feeling like his back was burned by someone's eyes. He wasn't wrong because when he turned round, he saw Jimin staring at him without blinking. Taehyung froze as their eyes met. His mind began to run quite fast.

Why is he looking at me?

What does he want?

Should I smile at him?

What should I do?

Jimin suddenly smiled at him sweetly and gave him a short wave making a tiny blush to stain his cheeks and his ears to turn red. He turned around quickly and tried to focus on the lecture but it was hard.

Jimin likes you

After lecture ended, Taehyung left as soon as possible. He was walking quickly when a person's shoulder nudged him pushing him back a few steps. Thankfully, he didn't fall. He managed to keep his ground and frowned at the person who was obviously provoking him. He got angrier he saw it was Suzy.

She stood with her hands on her hips glaring at him

"Oops...why don't you watch were you're going" she said in a sarcastic tone

Taehyung eyed her. "You should be the one watching where you're going. What's your problem?"

She seemed to become more angry. "You want to know my problem?" She yelled. "You are my problem! You, Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung stared at her in confusion.

"Because of you, Jimin keeps neglecting me...I have never felt this disregarded in my entire life. I have never ever being pushed aside for someone else before but Jimin treated me like that for the first time in my life because of you"

Taehyung grinned "And why would he do that? Isn't it because he doesn't like you?"

Suzy stared at him in disbelief. "You don't know? It's because he likes you!"