Chapter 11: Three Merry Friends

A/N: 12.11.20

Hello, Homies 💕 Can we get this chapter to 400 votes? It would mean a lot 🥺🙇‍♂️

You can now get early access to Conan The Dandelion for 4.5$! I've received a lot of messages, and made the prices on my Patreon more affordable. Link is in my bio. I hope you enjoy the updates 💕

 I hope you enjoy the updates 💕

🌻🌻🌻

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for class. I picked up my bag and headed upstairs to Freddie's house. We were going to school together. I knocked on his door.

"Goodmorning, Freddie," I smiled when he stepped out. "How are you?"

"I'm okay," he smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"You don't look okay. You look tired."

He blinked, then let out a sheepish laugh.

"You're right, I'm doing absolutely terrible. I spent the entire night working on an essay due in two weeks. It counts for 60% of my grade, and it's stressing me out," he sighed. "But thank you for asking how I'm doing."

"Everyone asks how the other is doing," I said, having read it in multiple books. Freddie shook his head.

"No, not the way you do," he said with a small smile.

As we were about to leave, Parker's door opened. He stopped in his steps when he saw us.  He was wearing sunglasses that hid half his face. They matched his leather jacket and his natural sex appeal, but it wasn't sunny outside. In fact, it was rather grey today. Despite the dark tints that hid his eyes, I could feel him staring at me intently.

I was worried that he'd get mad at me. He must have noticed by now that many of his belongings were gone, and that the culprit of their disappearance was me.

Instead, he said, "I was hoping to catch you two." Parker slung his bag over one shoulder. His voice was huskier than usual.

"Why?" Freddie asked, raising a brow.

"Aren't you two heading to uni?"

Freddie bit his lower lip.

"Yes, we are," he slowly said.

"Great, then the three of us can go together like the merry friends we are," Parker said. I wasn't sure if he was being ironic or not.

"What about your motorcycle?"

"The alcohol from last night is still running through my system. To be honest, I'm seeing three of you," Parker casually said. "Besides, I made a promise to Dandelion to try and not kill myself on the road. Now let's go, I have a biology test to ace."

Before Freddie could say anything else, Parker headed downstairs whistling a cheerful tune. Freddie made a funny noise with his nose.

"The audacity."