I Hate It When That Happens

Start from the beginning

Glancing down at the gold watch on my wrist, I realize that if I don't leave now, I will be late for my very important date. "Well I think it's time I get going. Xera?"

Xera nods and we walk back into the house. She hands me her keys and I walk out towards the door. Xera grabs my arm and turns me around real quick. She hands me a cell phone, "Put this in your bra, call if you need to or want me to come get you. I want you back before 10 tonight."

I put the phone in my bra where you can't really see it and where it won't fall out.

"No worries Xera, everything will be fine." I smile at her reassuringly then walk out to her Charger and get in. Time to go to the park to meet up with Darrek.

____________________________________________

At The Park

I jump out of the car and walk into the park. Looks like nobody is here yet. I go over to the swing set and sit on them while spinning back and forth. Did he stand me up? I wouldn't think he did something like that. He seemed like a generally nice guy. After about 15 minutes I start to lose hope. I get up and start walking towards the car. I hear running foot steps behind me and turn around to see who it is, "Darrek?"

Darrek runs up to me, panting, "Sorry Stereo! I was setting up this date for us and wanted it to be perfect because I really like you....and wow, you look amazing!"

I smile at his compliment, thank you Xera! "Thank you. Do you want to sit down for a minute and catch your breath?" 

I grab his hand and lead him to a bench. I sit down and he shakes his head, "Let's go to the place I was just setting up, we can relax there."

He offers me his hand and bows somewhat. I smile and place my hand in his. He helps me stand up and leads me into the park a little deeper. I see a cute little picnic set up right on the edge of the woods. 

"Wow Darrek, it's beautiful."

"Beautiful picnic for a beautiful lady," he says, using one of the oldest pick up lines in history.

He leads me over to it and helps me sit down. Then walks over to his side and takes a seat. He starts picking some stuff out of the basket and I see a canteen. "Want some apple cider?"

I nod and chuckle a bit, "I haven't had that in a long time. Sure."

He looks sad at my decision. Then he stands up again, kicks off his shoes, then strips his socks, "I have a better idea before we eat. Let's go play on the playground some first."

"Sure! Sounds fun." I agree, taking off my heels then run towards the playground.

Darrek, who just realized that I turned it into a race, "No fair! You got a head start."

"Should've been paying attention sweetheart." I taunted back playfully. He laughs and chases me around the playground. After about 10 minutes, he finally catches me. We both go crashing to the ground with him on top of me. I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. I play with his hair and he smiles back. I pull him into a kiss and we kiss each other passionately for a couple seconds. He nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance when we hear a little giggle.

"Look mommy! A couple of people are giving each other cooties!" We instantly part and he gets off me. I notice that my cheeks feel hot and that he is as red as a tomato. I glance over at the person who interupted us to see a little brown haired girl holding her mom's hand while pointing at us. I send the mom an apologetic look before looking back to a blushing and mumbling Darrek, "Umm...maybe we should eat dinner now."

Feeling the blush on my cheeks fade, "Yeah... I agree."

We go back to the picnic and he pours me some cider. Then he grabs himself a bottle of water. That's weird. Why would he give me cider then him a bottle of water. I look at his face and he looks a little worried. I look down at the cider and take a quick sip. It doesn't taste like regular apple cider. Darrek starts pulling out a couple sandwiches and I start to feel dizzy, "Umm... I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back."

"Okay." He says, with absolutely no emotion in his voice.

I get up and walk calmly over to the bathroom. Once inside then I pull my phone out and call Xera but it goes to her voicemail. She will come help if she notices the missed call, right? I keep getting more and more dizzy and walk back out to Darrek. I wonder if he did anything to the cider? I get about half way back to him when I get so dizzy that I fall down. Crap! Why can't I move?! "STEREO!" I hear someone yell, realizing that it was Darrek. I can hear him running over to me and kneel down to me. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight to him.

"I'M SO SORRY STEREO! I REALLY AM! I WAS FORCED TO DO IT! I'M SORRY!"

 I can hear him quietly sobbing. So I guess he did drug me. 

"Good job Darrek, now Xera should come and we can get our sweet revenge on her."

NO! THEY'RE AFTER XERA!!!!