I want to have the childhood I never had.She thought.

"I'm fine Chimin-ah"she replied cutely.

Jimin frowned.

"How many times should I say?It's Jimin.Not Chimin!Plus I'm older than you brat.Respect me!"Jimin snapped cutely.

"Jimin-ah,you're too short to respect"Jungkook joked with a smirk.

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's scrunched up angry face.

"Aish!are you two twins or what?"Jimin asked looking at both Jungkook and Deoksim."you two really have guts to disrespect me!"

Deoksim and Jungkook looked at each other in disgust. They both looked away and gagged dramatically.

"Enough drama"Taehyung said looking at his wrist watch."we are getting late for classes.come on.Let's go.And you"He pointed at Deoksim who looked back at him innocently."Go to class if you're okay."

Deoksim pouted purposely knowing she is too cute.It's her biggest weapon.

"I'm tired.I must have fainted because of walking to school."

"So?"Jungkook asked boredly.

"Someone please give me a piggy back ride!"she whined with puppy eyes."I'm tired!please"

She specifically looked at Jimin knowing how soft he is.Jimin really couldn't resist her puppy eyes.So he tried to avoid her eyes.

"Y-Yah,it won't work on us okay"Taehyung stuttered a bit.

Deoksim's doe eyes innocently blinked.Her doe eyes went to the other couple of doe eyes which was already staring at her annoyingly.

"It doesn't really work on me.Stop with that ugly face cannibal bitch"he hissed.

Deoksim glared at him before turning to Jimin.Jungkook and Taehyung quickly covered his eyes.

"Hyung! Don't look at her!she is a witch!"Taehyung shouted trying to protect his brother's eyes.

"Yes hyung!I'm the only cute person for you hyung!Your cute Jungkook will get hurt if you give her a piggy back ride"Jungkook used his secret weapon on his hyung.He knew that his Jimin hyung is too much soft for the little one in the family aka Jungkook. But now they have another little one.

Deoksim pouted looking at them.

"It's okay.I'll leave now"she sadly muttered before getting up.

Even though Jimin couldn't see because of Jungkook and Taehyung,he heard her sad voice.

Deoksim walked away from the towards the door.But,

"Wait!"

When she heard Jimin's voice,she smirked knowing that her plan worked.She quickly made a sad face and looked back.

Jimin tossed away his brothers' hands and walked towards Deoksim.

"Only for today"he said trying to act cold and bent down infront of her.

Jungkook snickered and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Drama queen"Taehyung muttered with an annoyed face.

Meanwhile Deoksim got on Jimin's back happily.She looked back to the irritated brothers and made a kissing face before turning ahead.

Jungkook huffed in jealousy.

"She is stealing my hyung.Jimin hyung is specially soft for me!how can that cannibal bitch beat me!"

Taehyung patted Jungkook's back trying to comfort him.

"I'm with you Kookie"

Meanwhile Jimin was carrying Deoksim on his back.Students in the hallways gasps seeing the new scene.Gossips started to appear.Some girls were glaring at Deoksim.

Deoksim looked at those jealousy girls and stuck her tongue out.

On the other hand,Jimin was a bit uncomfortable with the stares but he shrugged it off.Sooner or later everyone will know that Deoksim is his step sister.

"Chim chim, that's enough. I can walk now"

Jimin was flustered with the nickname.But he couldn't help but to chuckle.

"What did you just call me?"he asked trying not to smile a lot.

"Aish!chimin-ah,put me down"

"Yah!it's--"

"Jimin.I know i know."She said while giggling.

Jimin shook his head as he's done with her and put her down.He looked at her and ruffled her hair.

"Study well"

With that he turned to leave.Deoksim touched her head where Jimin ruffled and smiled.She craved for that affection.Sibling love.

"Bye bye chim chim oppa!"she shouted and ran away towards her class.

Jimin looked back and smiled a little.

"That little brat"he muttered turning away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey my lovelies!

I'm sorry for being late.These passing days are really horrible for me.So I couldn't update any of my stories.Please forgive me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

See ya my babies

Saranghae!❤❤