𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 -𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡

Chapter Eleven|What's Going On
— 15th May 2018

                   📍Columbia, Maryland , U.S.

I'm currently visiting my parent's house since I haven't seen them in a little while

I'm currently visiting my parent's house since I haven't seen them in a little while. I mean sure I call them but I've always been close with my parents and all of my family so a call to them ain't shit. They want to see you face to face.

And to make matters worst it's been over a damn month almost 2 months since Timothee had to go out to New York to do a movie. And dammit I miss him like a lot.

But I understand how with him being an actor and all the job does require to travel and go to different places. And we can't see each other much but we do text, call, or face time each other.

"Naomi get yo ass up and help me with the groceries, " I heard my mom say as I got up from the couch walked out of the living room, and went into the kitchen to help my mom.

"So what's been going on with you, " my mom asked as I just looked at her confused, "Oh I'm no fool and Jojo been telling me something as well as TMZ, " my mom said making me roll my eyes I can't fucking stand Jojo. Ever since that shit he pulled while Timothee was over I ain't talk to him or anything but this nigga got the audacity to want to tell.

"Oh really then what he told you was a lie because Jojo was drunk and acting racist to Timothee who I invited over to hang out with he rest of my friends that night. Then on top of that he called me out my damn...called me a bitch and every other cuss word, " I said to my momma who just listened.

"Well it's like I told you when you were younger, " my momma said as I nodded my head and said, " A drunk ain't good for nothing." Now yeah he's my cousin and all but he needs to get out of his racist and ignorant ways go to rehab and get some help. Because he's a talented actor but nobody wants to hire a man that gets drunk and solely depends on alcohol to get by.

"On another note, you seeing this Timothy guy, " my momma said making me laugh since she's saying, Timothee's name wrong. But honestly, I said his name wrong at first too, but then I started getting it right. "Yeah were um....dating, " I cautiously said as my mom nodded her head."Don't worry about me you're my baby girl, and if you are happy I'm happy to come on now. You brought us a house and this whole property I know I may not be the best mom but at least I taught you how to keep the one closest that really are loyal, love, and been there for you." Momma said making me smile.

At least she's okay with me dating Timothee. I've always been closer to my mom. But my dad our relationship is complicated since I don't tell him everything and have to live up to his ways, which is why I don't visit much. I love my dad, but it's hard for me to respect him really since he's put my mom through shit, and is so secluded that he doesn't want to believe that the world and things are changing.

While helping my mom put the rest of the groceries up I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I got it out and looked and it was a notification on Instagram and it was TMZ of course.

Maybe I should ignore it or...not because I do every ow and then need some juicy tea.

So I clicked it and as I scrolled through the newest posts I saw one with Timothee and Selena Gomez on one so I'm obviously gonna read it.

Looks like Timothee Chalamet moved on from his romantic fling with Naomi Williams and to Selena Gomez as the young starlets were spotted talking and hanging out in a cafe, along with flirting with one another on Selena's Instagram live just days ago. Could a romance be blossoming if not already there?

"Okay that's cute...oh that's real cute, " I said as I swiped left to see the pictures then Instagram live video. And the way it looked I mean Selena was the one flirting on her end and to be honest, I'm kinda pissed off I mean yeah he's your costar and romantic interest in the movie but you just don't flirt with every goddamn romantic interest and co-star. I wouldn't flirt with her boyfriend so why she gotta flirt with mine.

Now I'm a fan but that's some sneaky hoe ass shit. And now I wanna call him and cuss the shit out of her since I know he's near her but no. Gotta be classy about this. But best believe the bitch gon get checked. Point blank period.

"Hey momma I gotta go handle some shit.....ooops I mean I gotta go take a shit....crap I mean I have to use the bathroom ma'am love you, " I smiled as my mom eyed me.

"Yeah gone head and go but remember no cussing in my damn house, " my momma yelled as I walked upstairs and went into the guest room.

"I'm calling him how could he be so beautiful but so stupid. And that bitch. Oh no she didn't." I said to myself walking back and forth and then called Timothee.

"Yeah gone head and pick up the phone Timmy T, " I mumbled as I then heard Timothee answer the phone.

"Noni sorry I couldn't call you earlier we had to be on set pretty early, " Timothee blurted out as I nodded my head biting my lip trying to contain my anger.

"Yeah but not too busy where you can flirt, giggle, and hang out with Selena Gomez right, " I clapped back.
"Huh, " Timothee said as I rolled my eyes." If you can huh you can hear but you what Timothee this was wrong—, " I said before Timothee cut me off.
"No it's not wrong what did I do, " Timothee asked as I laid back on the bed.

"It's what you didn't do. Now I understand we're trying to keep our relationship a secret and all but what I can't seem to fucking understand is why the fuck you let Selena Gomez flirt with you and it had to be on Instagram live. Now if you just don't want to be tied down I get it but don't fucking embrace me and not let me no." I whispered into the phone not wanting my mom to hear.

"But she wasn't flirting at least that what—, " Timothee said before I cut him off."That's what you think not what you know and trust me every damn body and they kids know Selena Gomez got something up her sleeve and it's probably to make Justin Bieber jealous or something, but that not the point I'm your damn girlfriend you don't see me out here flirting and all up on my male costars flirting with them do you. No, and I would never do that because I'm not trying to get with them, Timothee....I only want you, " I said can't now a little sad because of all this bullshit.

"And you gotta know that I would never do anything to hurt you. We just got together and I'm not trying to ruin something that is feeling good. And I'm sorry if I offended you and was being a little too friendly and allowing Selena to glory with me. Honestly, the whole thing felt uncomfortable from the flirting to the Instagram live."Timothee said making me laugh at the end.

" Instagram live is kinda a cringe and I knew you wouldn't like it I don't even like it myself. And her flirting should be uncomfortable mines are better anyway, " I joked making Timothee laugh.

"God I miss you, " I mumbled.

"I miss you too, " Timothee said making me blush.
"Really, " I asked laughing. "Yeah it's pretty boring here on set, but I'm getting by." "That's good even though I don't think working in a film with Woody Allen as the director is a great choice, " I said since in my opinion what Woody Allen did was just nasty and wrong as hell, incest is all I'm thinking."Yeah well, I'm donating all of the money I was paid in this film for a better cause." "Okay good for you anyways I gotta go but please don't do that again it really hurt my feeling and I was about seconds away from booking a flight out there, " I said to Timothee.

"Okay I'm sorry and I promise I won't, " Timothee said. "Okay bye, " "Okay Bye." "Hang up, " I laughed.

"You hang up first, " Timothee said."Alright boo, I'll hang up because you have been hanging around Selena too much with them cringe-worthy pick-up lines, " I teased as I hung up.