𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

This chapter is very mature and includes sexual themes therefore if you are uncomfortable please do not read it :)

           Chapter Fourteen | Can We Get A Room
— 4th July 2018

                 📍Paris, France

After what I said at Timothee's father's house, Timothee instantly got up and said we had to go because we forgot something in the hotel room, and he grabbed my hand, and while leaving I stuck my tongue out at Ellie

"Let that shit sink in boo, I'm about fuck yo ex, " I whispered in her ear as we left out the house and got in the car. The whole car ride to the hotel Timothee teased me and around my legs making my pussy throb for him and I let out moans.

When we arrived at the hotel we rushed up to our room and while Timothee unlocked the door I kissed his neck and then kissed him repeatedly on the lips.

The door then got unlocked and Timothee threw me over his shoulder shocking me as she shut the door with his foot.

"Timothee put me down, " I giggled as we made it to the bedroom and Timothee laid me down on the bed and we started to wrestle taking each other's clothes off.

I was left with nothing on and I just looked at Timothee as he took his underwater off and I couldn't do anything but close my eyes at the site of Timothee's dick.

Now......

You would think that because of how Timothee looks that he would have a needle dick( lmao sorry continue 😂) but fuck no. His dick is thick and big, and to be honest I just don't think that it will fit..in little ole me.

It's too much dammit.

"You lucky I'm horny as fuck because if I was in my rational mind I couldn't—, " I said before Timothee cut me off with a kiss. As we tossed and turned kissing and feeling each other up I felt Timothee spread my legs apart.

And my breath quickened as I felt his tip at my entrance. He circled his tip around my clit making me moan frantically. "What do you want, " Timothee breathed out as I moaned from him circling his finger on my nipple.

"I...I.I want....you." I moaned out.

"What do you want me to do, " Timothee asked on top of me.

"I want you to fuck me, daddy, " I yelped out as I felt Timothee plunge his dick inside of my pussy making me open my mouth and gasp for air.

"Ah, " I cried out as Timothee moved his dick inside me as I gripped onto his butt. Timothee then sped up the pace making me grip onto his shoulders as I tried to adjust to his size and pace.

"You're so tight. " Timothee said which I had to admit was true since I haven't had sex in what like two or three years. Timothee sucked on my neck as he went deeper by the second and once he found my sweet spot I began to moan so much I hope the people sleeping next door don't hear us.

"Shit, " I moaned out as I felt myself cumming.

"Daddy, I'm about to cum, " I moaned out making Timothee look at me in surprise. Timothee then plunged his dick deeper into making me feel like he was in my stomach.

"Fuck, " Timothee moaned out as I released all of my juices with him still pumping in me.

Timothee then pulled out and said, " Face down, ass up." Which I did follow and as I felt the cold breeze go across my ass I shivered until I felt Timothee caress my ass and then slap it making it giggle.

"Good girl, " Timothee grunted out as he plunged his dick in me, cause me to yelp out and try to grab ahold of the headboard.

"Tim..Timothee, " I moaned as he continued pumping in and out of my ass. All I could hear was our skin smacking against each other and Timothee grunting.

Timothee starts going too fast and so I tried to slow him down by touching his chest and moving away, but he didn't he grabbed ahold of both of my hands as he continued giving me backshots.

"Daddy....sl..so...slow down, " I moaned out with my mouth open. I then began to feel myself cumming.
And just as I was cumming I felt Timothee cum too.

We then turned around and I got on top of Timothee and positioned his dick as I sat on it and after adjusting myself I started to ride it slowly, then Timothee smacked my ass telling me to speed up.

I bounced on his dick as he had one hand on my waist and the other on my ass while sucking my nipple and so I threw my head back.

"Yes Daddy, " I moaned out as I started to bounce harder and faster as Timothee smack and gripped my ass, most definitely leaving a mark come tomorrow. He then started to suck on my neck as I released my juices again with Timothee cumming afterward.

I got off of Timothee and then leaned down and kissed his tip. I then used my hands to stroke him as I circled my tongue around his tip while looking up at Timothee moaning.

I then....deep-throated the shit out of his dick while occasionally having to spit on it to put it back in my throat. Timothee at first was trying to be nice and not touch or grab ahold of my hair while I was sucking his dick, but eventually, all of that shit went out the window. This guy gripped and was moaning my name out while I am sucking his dick. Gotta admit it was pretty sexy.

"I'm cumming, " Timothee moaned as she tried to get me to come up but I stayed down continuing to deep throat him, but not before saying, " Look at me." And I guess that set Timothee off because he came in my mouth and I swallowed it and then opened my mouth to show him it was gone now.

"Fuck...Noni, " Timothee sighed out as I then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I mean just cause I sucked Timothee's dick does not mean I'm just gonna lay in bed afterwards. He'll no. We can do dirty, freaky shit, but afterward, I gotta clean myself up or something.

Once I was done though I walked back into the bedroom and it was then doing my legs start to hurt and I felt sore.

"Dammit Timothee, " I complained laying my head on his chest.

"What, " Timothee asked curiously.

"You got me sore and my legs hurting now, and I just know I got all marks on me from you, " I complained.

"So does that mean you're not up for round four, " Timothee said getting on top of me placing his tip back at my entrance.

"No— ah okay, " I moaned out giving in.

Fuck now I'm definitely gonna be sore.

Author's Note: Okay this was too damn sexual for me right now and I'm going to go pray and gargle with mouthwash...that's it and that's all. 😂😂