"Summer," he kissed my forehead," you have no idea what you value in my life. You are my breath and nothing can change that. My heart has only one name written on it and no one can overwrite that. If you think I will be happy without you..... then you are wrong. You are my life,"

And just like that, he opened up his heart and showed him how much he loves me. I don't know how much time I have, then why not I live my remaining life with him. And then I said my reply by kissing him lightly on his lips, he slowly slide the ring over my finger, with a promise to live in his heart forever.

A knock on the door brought me back to the reality. The door made a creak sound as I turned to see who was it. Right there standing in his black tux and red rose on his pocket, Jay smiled at me.

"Look at my sister, isn't she looking beautiful, huh?" he gave me a big smile and included into a big bear hug.

"You know you are actually spoiling my dress," I commented for which he immediatly leaned back and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry for that," he smiled and remained silent. For a moment we just looked at each other. Jay is happy and that I could see it on his face. I remember those days when he learnt about my illness, he used to smile at me even though his eyes would betray him, the way he used to cry during night times I heard when I used to cross his room and the way he took care of me. He never cried before me, making me beleive that everything is going to be okay. Looking closely at him, his eyes were filled with tears. After all these days, finally he is about to cry.... that too for my wedding.

"Well... It's my wedding today and I don't want anybody crying," I winked and wiped the tear that rolled down his cheek. He blinked as he realised that he was crying.

"Yeah," his voice cracked but he smiled,"I have to go see my buddy after all I am the best man," we laughed together.

"How is he... Nervous?" I wouldn't stop wondering that. Jay simply shook his head and laughed.

"Austin is never nervous... You know, when I was there waiting for Jess to come, I was nervous.. Not because I am starting a new life or I am marrying her infront of all the people but I was nervous because I never want to break any vow I will make to her. But when I see Austin, I realised one thing.. that he will never break any vow that he will make with you today. So the answer to your question... No, he is not. Standing there is a guy who is ready to give you his life and he loves you."

"Wow! I never heard you saying such a big thing in one breath," I smiled. He looked himself proudly and winked.

"See you outside," he kissed my forehead and walked out of the door. Suddenly everything became silent and I looked at the clock. It's time for me to walk. Just then the door opened and my Dad walked inside.

"Wow... You look..." he stood there, stunned. I chuckled.

"Beautiful? I know that.... Everyone keep saying the same thing," I laughed. But he shook his head."You look beautiful but mostly you look like your mother, you look like her when I married her," he sighed. My jaw was wide open and my mind was waiting to grasp his words. Really? Am I looking like my mother?

"Ready?" he held his palm towards me. I nodded and took his hand which he tucked over his arm. For a moment, I felt nervous not until when Dad placed his hand over mine and pressed it. Giving a big smile to him we walked outside the door.Outside, Jess stood with my flower bouquet. She kissed my cheek and handed it to. Before leaving she mouthed all the best and left.

I can't beleive that I am getting married, to a man I love and having a garden wedding. I held the bouquet tighly in my hand and walked. Everyone in my family wanted my wedding to be at home where they can make lots of memories. The backyard was beautifully decorated with white and red roses, the white chairs along with the tables covered with red cloth. I can see my whole family along with my mother's family, my school friends and few from the orphanages. Everyone was standing near their chairs when I realised that one chair is vacant.

"That chair is of your mother's, I have placed her photo on that chair. After all how can she miss her daughter's wedding, huh?" he gave a low chuckle. Tears welled in my eyes but I held them back. I know that this moment is special but I didn't know it would be perfect. Yes, I am having a perfect wedding.

As I walked down the aisle, I looked straight ahead at the man whose back is facing me. The sun is right in front of us, making the place beautiful and when he turned towards me, everything went still and bacame beautiful. As the music rolled down, we stopped when we reached the dice. Dad kissed on the cheek and Austin held his hand for me which I took. He made me stand in front of him and I looked into his eyes. 

"On the name of God...." the priest continued the prayers that bonded our relationship into marriage. As the vows were made and he finally made us husband and wife making us together with the exchange of rings. Everyone stood up and started clapping as Ausitin sealed the marriage with the kiss.

****

Austin:

I could feel the tiredness in her eyes but she was still smiling, making her dad happy. They were having the father and bride dance which she dreamt of and the result has come up nicely. And then they announced the bride and groom dance. I was waiting for that moment, where I can hold her again. I walked towards them and her dad handed her hand to me.

"Hello beautiful," I said as we began dancing. I could she her cheek go red.

"Hello handsome," she wishpered. We kept dancing for a long and I could see everyone looking at us fondly. This was the perfect moment where I have my wife in my arms, in the backyard of her house.

"Hey, I forget to tell you something since morning," I said. She looked confused and asked me what was that.

"Well, I love you, Mrs. Brown," I leaned down and kissed her fully on her lips.

"Oh my God! my feet are hurting," Summer groaned when she finally got down from the dance floor. She walked straight into my arms and rested her head over my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed on her forehead.

"Ready for dinner?" I asked her. She nodded. I lifted her in a bridal style but she protested.

"Shh.... you are tired and as your husband I have to take care of you," I stopped her further protest by kissing her and eventually she did. 

After the dinner finished, the time came where her father decided to give a toast to us. He held his glass of wine in his hands and looked at us.

"I still remember the day when Summer was born. It was all cloudly and ready to rain heavily. But the time when I held my baby in the corridor of the hospital, a small ray of sunlight passed throught the window and fell on her. That moment I came to know that my baby girl is precious and unique that's why I kept her name Summer. And I was right for that matter.... When her mother died, she stood next to me when though she lost her mother but she felt more sad because I lost my wife. She made me live my life when days were dark. Austin, you are lucky to have Summer as your better half because she is the woman who will stand next to you whatever may be the reason and she will accept for what you are and love you like that. So the toast to my percious baby girl and to her love," we all raised our glasses for the toast.

By the time her dad finished the speech, Summer was wiping her tears.That was quite an emotional speech. More emotional speeches were made by Jay, Jenny and also my dad. Summer looked shocked when my dad praised her for making me join the company. I have never told her the main reason for me joining his company and becoming the next heir. As the time passed out, we all were tired and were ready to sleep.

Goodbyes were the saddest thing to say and I have to do that. We were going on honeymoon which was kept as a secret for her.

Finally the time came where I waved them goodbye and walked with her to the car. I started my car as we started towards the incredible journey. All I want to stay with her and give her my whole life filled with happiness but one thing I don't know for how much time this thing will last. Right now, I don't want to think about it.