Chapter 9

Hey guys...........after long time :)

sorry for late update...................

...........................................................................

Austin:

“Thank you so much,Austin. What you did was amazing!” she smiled at me. Her eyes were shinning with happiness and proud. She still had my hands interlinked with hers. She has been shaking my hand for past twenty minutes and thanking me all the way long.  Her smile on her perfect face with few traces of tiredness in her eyes told me how hard it was for her to do these things. And how much my contribution helped her.

“Hey, we are having a little party not like a huge one. Since what we did was a great success, we decided to have it. It’s tonight in that KFC, I hope you will come,” she looked expectedly at me.

“Yeah, sure why not,” I smiled back at her. She nodded and left to her friends. The moment she went to them they all surrounded her with applause.

Why wouldn’t anyone do that? It was since two weeks she is trying hard enough to let this campaign work. The day I told her that we came to work with her, she was overjoyed. She did most of the work and made us do all the campaigning work, which was quite amazing. It good to explain to people, something, which they should understand. On weekends, we use to go to every corner of theMelbournecity and made ourselves useful.

It’s was too hard but it wasn’t so easy. Every work we did made us think for few seconds. All my friends were partying at the weekend while we were on the streets working hard and helping Summer to achieve her goal. Jay, on the other hand, helped Summer but with the force of Jess. I still couldn’t understand what makes him so much to hate her. But lately he was acting strangely, with black circles under his dull eyes and he was looking weaker every day.

I tried to ask him but he wouldn’t talk to me about it. I saw Jess, even though she has that smile on her face but her eyes betrayed her. I could see the sadness in them. But for what and for why? It’s time I should ask Jay about it seriously.

I saw her leaving with her friends but she turned back to see where I was still standing. She gave me a smile and waved at me. I waved back and turned to my car. Leaning right to the car was Michelle. She was in her usual mood… in anger.

From the day, I ditched her for the date, we should be having when I dragged them to this campaign, and her mood hadn’t changed. It’s not like that it affected me, but it still irritated me. There is not one day she stopped nagging at me. But still girls are girls.

“Hey babe” I casually called her and smiled. But she had her face turned away from me and crossed her arms around her chest. She wore those shorts that arrive up to her mid thigh and the sexy shirt, but it didn’t suit her much. Not that I complain, but I clearly understand her motives behind her every dress.

“Oh! C’mon babe. It’s been two weeks and you didn’t talk to me nicely,” I complained and stood in front of her.

“Nicely? I would have been nicely to you if you didn’t ditch that date for her,” she sharply pointed her finger towards Summer. I shook my head.

“Don’t drag her in this,” I replied seriously to her.

“Why shouldn’t I? You don’t even get the time to speak to me. All these day you were just worrying about the damn campaign,” she said frustratingly.

“You didn’t participated in any of these events, then why do you bother?”

“What’s with youAustin? You have been acting strangely since you joined her. Its look likes that as if I don’t exist in your life,”